Sekai Saikyou no Doryokuka: Sainou ga (Doryoku) Datta no de Kouritsu Yoku Kikakugai no Doryoku o Shitemiru

This is good stuff...

"Effort will always bring result" but it's not always what you wanted it to be.

Dex-chan lover
A similar start to one of the stories where the hero is an op villager who tries to protect the "hero" girl he likes.

Also a little similar in concept to that light hearted story where the hero is "classless" but learns skills from other classes through effort and obstination.

Not too bad a start, but I'm not a big fan of jobs (or talents here) magically granted by a god at random, only then to say that some jobs/talents are trash. That's disrespectful to their god (doubting the gifts of an entity that can make or break your whole life) and often stupid (seeing how they can disregard jobs that can be useful if used correctly).

@fluffums
I also think the wisdom skill is stupid here, and it's a storytelling mistake.
First, because it does make the title lie. Effort helped, but wisdom is what is highlighted the most.
Second and most importantly, it doesn't actually bring anything to the character and his growth. All the information he got from the wisdom skill, he could have learned or deduced by himself.
It's even diminishing the MC's worth by preventing him from showing any intelligence or insight. Instead, it's the god-given skills that do everything for him.
You can't even say that wisdom was earned by his own merit. Instead, it was just handed to him at birth.

In this way, this is probably the worst story in this subgenre of fantasy: "blessing from god disregarded by mc's society".

Can someone spoil me are there gonna be NTR ?it just my feeling, tbh the story not kinda dark so far 🤔

I always find it ironic that in some stories, they give the MC an attribute of effort or hard work and oppose him to others who are gifted with talent for pity points and make him seem more rightful and deserving of his power, but the MC have the ability to be blessed with any talents with a bit of work which is impossible for others no matter how much efforts and hard works they put behind it.

Ah, 3 months, but worth the wait.

Not that I actually waited, since after the first week or so I forgot entirely about this manga, but my point still stands.

[Effort] skill has the wrong name. All effort yields? That's [Gifted], not effort.
Many put in much effort but yield few. Those "normal ways" to get skills are just too easy.
One punch man- Saitama training method? Remember he trained "everyday" for years, not just once like the MC did.

And the [Wisdom] gift, it's like a Strategy guide book, or a god eye. [Knowledge] normally gain as a result after putting effort, so you just skipped it and gain.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Basically bc of his skill he can become jack of all trades, mastor none.. he can learn and adapt to the skills and situations..

Dex-chan lover
So what happened to the final chapter? Did it get deleted?

Did you ever find some place that had the final chapter?

I've been looking around, but all of the other scan sites seem to just have the same KS uploads up to 19.

Contributor
Did you ever find some place that had the final chapter?

I've been looking around, but all of the other scan sites seem to just have the same KS uploads up to 19.
Nope, looks like they just dropped it for no reason and nobody cared enough to finish the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is good stuff...

"Effort will always bring result" but it's not always what you wanted it to be.
Many efforts at work may result in getting fired. Put that effort in licking the manager out. No skill needed, just make sure the top management sees you perform.

Users who are viewing this thread