Sekai Saikyou no Doryokuka: Sainou ga (Doryoku) Datta no de Kouritsu Yoku Kikakugai no Doryoku o Shitemiru

Fed-Kun's army
Hard working and effort seem to collide with the concept of skill. MC got a strong sounding skill right in the middle of the first chapter so hard working just sounds like...bs?

Has somewhat potential. I think. Im no professional. Dont question me. k.

Title fraud.

Everything he accomplishes in the first five arcs is only possible due to his "Wisdom" skill in the webnovel, and then it's shown that people can learn skills by trying without the Effort skill so... I guess the story just wants to show that Effort is pointless? It's not like no one else works hard...

that effort talent description in first chapter, if put into the simplest explanation probably means:
Talent: Effort

[All efforts will yield results]
effort is just a process, and obviously will always produce a result from worst to best
[However, unlike other talents, there is no adjustment for growth]
effort is just how much you went into it, so no, the talent wont get better or probably simply has unknown growth
[Eforts will not be rewarded]
again, effort is simply a process. and process is rarely apreciated, only the end result is. so no reward for trying/doing.

except that second line, the other is really obvious.
all efforts will yield results, efforts will not be rewarded.
isn't that a bit common even in reality?

Fed-Kun's army
Art style is really cool, super dig it

Not sure if the story will hold up, seems like a really generic classism thing. But I will keep reading, I would love to be surprised by it

I don't think so, but did this have a prequel or something? Unsure with the desc. And I didn't find anything when I checked.

Double-page supporter
wHo cOuLD HaVE pREdiCtEd tHAt A LiGhT nOVeL aDaPTaTIoN wOuLD bE GEnErIC pAsTe???

how useless would his talent be if he didnt have wisdom...
i mean he wouldnt be able to see the requirements for skills so hed be like everyone else with just a growth boost multiplier

Users who are viewing this thread