Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Labyrinth Country

Ah yes, a second chapter 1 just what we needed. Not chapter 5 which people have been waiting for, oh no.

This one appears to be a much better translation than the other one, but it's unfortunate it isn't Ch 5

Group Leader

Better raws and better edit I guess. But the timing is... off ^^. If the group have chapter 5+ raws, I guess most ppl would rather have new chapters than redone ones (which are good to do but add less than new chapters imo).

ps: and maybe better translation too but can't really check *shrug*

Group Leader
@Yamibi
Better translation and editing. Currently, we're editing chapter 2 to 4 while waiting for chapter 5 that will be published on August 29th.

Eh. I'm happy with it being picked up regardless. If they choose to redo the beginning chapters really isn't a negative considering the super small amount and the obvious better quality.

Fed-Kun's army
??? wtf?? is this another chapter 1? wah? I ? want? the? chapter 5 now??
/s
on another note this is clearly better quality trans so props to you guys

Dex-chan lover
oooh interesting...you guys picked this up too...try not to implode spectacularly like other groups, yeah?

People complaining about getting a higher quality, more comprehensible translation when the next chapter hasn't even released yet.

Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait for the rest.

Dex-chan lover
Nice work. I hope the complaints don't discourage you from continuing.

Group Leader
Reading this and the other's scanlation side by side really makes me crack up (lol).

Props to you for picking this up, Yado-Inn. Keep up the good work.

Group Leader
Awesome. It's always nice to see a higher quality work done right...would much rather have this than whatever is tainted by the previous group/person.

@ShimizuA Thanks a bunch for picking this up. The faggot whose been "translating" (and i use that very fucking loosely might i add) should stop. Literally the worst thing ever, so thank you very much for picking this up.

To the ones who are too brain dead to know that the raws for chapter 5 haven't even been released yet and those who continue to support the previous bastard, i hope you trip down your stairs.

Thank you for your stellar work on this! One of the best quality scanlations I've seen!

It's also exciting to have the translators for the web novel fan translation working on the manga version. Please continue your excellent work.

I originally dropped this manga because I couldn't stand the shitty translation. I think this is a great scanlation so far and I want you to know that I appreciate your effort and decision to take up this manga. I'm not great with words, but I really am grateful for your group.

Users who are viewing this thread