Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Deathsword and The Tyrant

Dex-chan lover
@fireenbr:
Yes, her class is berserker

This arc was a bit...disappointing iirc
Those guys basically tried to set her against the monster because they previously nearly got wiped by it, and want to have her kill the thing to avenge their comrades for them, thinking that surely a single high level adventurer is enough for this low level boss monster.

Like, have they ever heard of ASKING? Instead of this kidnap a little girl, nearly let her get sacrificed, just to put a high level person against it?

Dex-chan lover
Bad gangs plan is a bit hard for me to make heads or tails of, but maybe that'll clear up by next issue.

Fed-Kun's army
@Simpleton From what I've seen their plan was to draw the floor boss attention to the high level adventurer, so she'd deal with the enemy instead of their group. They had probably called the monster's attention by accident and thought they would've died otherwise. After all, that monster looks like a higher level Orc, and according to the high adventurer lady these creatures are so persistent that they'd follow you even if you escaped to another floor.

Supporter
@Tray @fuadhika
3329mqf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So she's a berserker and she's afraid of showing her class to others? That's my guess considering she didn't want to party and now she's going berserk.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy Not necessarily to show her class, but activating Berserk is my guess. She probably can't differentiate between friend or foe in that state

Dex-chan lover
@Simpleton they pulled the named mob towards the trap so that sword girl ends up fighting it

what's weird is the timing too early and the bait would be dead and boss mob will move back too late and they have a lot of time to leave and the bap gang will have to deal with the mob

also reminder that sword girls party killed all mobs in the first floor not leaving anything behind for the rest of the adventurers endangering every low level player in that world or making them unable to earn money so they will not have money for food and logging until the dungeon has respawned itself properly.

So I understand why everybody hates her.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer @greatninja

Ok, taken together your comments seem to offer a good explanation. Good enough to make it seem the crooks have some agency/plan at least, instead of just being randomly evil.

Thanks. :)

Dex-chan lover
zzzz boring initial arc so far, hopefully this will wrap soon.

I'm not sure if what people are saying in the spoilers was what really happened, as far as I recall:
the berserker girl gets seriously fatigued (to the point of fainting) after using her special ability (that is devastating), and they want her to kill the unique monster, faint in the aftermath and so they can steal the special drops (that aren't tied to anyone), IIRC the body owership is tied to the group that killed it (but not the drops like treasure boxes). And they try to avoid killing/steal people to not get negative contribution points or even be arrested for crimes.

So far, their actions are invisible to the "contribution points detector".

Dex-chan lover
Yup.... use her blood lust to censor those panty shots... very handy actually.... this should've been easy if she would let him join her party... but if that is the bloodlust she can show then... this should be easy...

Dex-chan lover
I think those people are just trying to measure that girl's strength or something... but if not... I don't know what to say about their stupidity...

Users who are viewing this thread