Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Equipment Upgrade

Wait. What mail? That is just leather.(i almost thought it was a bullet vest, or a plate chest and then looked at the description)
And what Equipment upgrade? Are you telling me, that they can only use dropped Armor? there are no Blacksmiths around?
And Why is she complaining about exposure? just cover with something(DONT YOU DARE)

ugh. im complaining too much. having a rough day.

The author's image composition to tell funny/small things in only a panel with no text is really good and constant, not to mention the attention to detail in what the story respects, very appreciated. Btw I get that Misaki is the lucky charm of the party, but, aside from that, any usefulness at all? Is she like a passive buffer or wut? I'd like her to be more of an active character when fighting, more so considering her usual behaviour (though how she reacts also makes sense considering she's the main comedic point in the team)

Dex-chan lover
"Finger technique" you say huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Thanatos There are Smiths and Shops around (They used one in earlier chapters) but the dropped stuff is usually better and has the slight advantage of not costing money. Oh and Leather Mail is actually a thing though don't ask me what's different from ordinary Leather Armour.

Leather Mail could be something like leather armor with some mail parts attached onto it, that's a real thing from medieval times, because it needs less time to make than a whole chain mail and can use worn-out mails, too.

Fed-Kun's army
and..this is where i drop this manga. another isekai bites the dust.

@theShear @Thedemonsmaster i know leather mail was a thing, but, that clearly dont have the thickness to have a mail behind the Leather. That chest looks like it have 1 cm thickness, and that exposed gut is a fail.
dunno man. they could have done a better job, maybe its the artist fault, or something.
Also, my question about blacksmiths is, even if you do use what you drop, having pieces of armor that you could buy, is better than waiting for it to drop. Arm guards, leg plates, even boots...

Dex-chan lover
@Thanatos Ah that I agree with then, That's pretty much rather poor armor and he is filthy rich so I see no reason why he shouldn't get a whole set of nice protection of any kind :/ I guess it goes by Videogame Logic where only the stats matter or something. I mean how many people there are wearing helmets?

Double-page supporter
I was thinking they got lots of money now (presumably that's a lot for their world). So they don't have to rely entirely on drops. They could fill out any gaps in their equipment easily.

I wonder how the fuck they even carry away all that gold. And they can't possibly travel with it seeing as they have no wagon with them. Hopefully a larger increment coin exists, or do they have banks? If they explained this already, I have totally forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or did they just yada yada over an awful lot of stuff just to get us to a random fight scene and then end there?

@HDMI1
Ayyy, a man of culture in the wild.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking they got lots of money now (presumably that's a lot for their world). So they don't have to rely entirely on drops. They could fill out any gaps in their equipment easily.

I wonder how the fuck they even carry away all that gold. And they can't possibly travel with it seeing as they have no wagon with them. Hopefully a larger increment coin exists, or do they have banks? If they explained this already, I have totally forgotten.

Well, they can store even monster corpses in their licenses. They mentioned how that huge ass one was too big for it. I'd say it's a safe bet they did that with at least some of the gold between them all. Honestly, conventional wisdom for game like worlds would be damn near infinite storage space for money in particular, but if they couldn't carry it all they would've just made another request to courriers I assume, since that was just mentioned in regards to the monster corpse. It'd be nice for specific details there, but these novel adaptations always end up glossing over things here and there. You want the details in all their glory, you gotta read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
did i just get overload of information but there is no build up to it?

like it just like skip skip skip
like we get king crimsoned

Dex-chan lover
Okay... These titties are getting unreasonably ridiculous instead of regularly ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread