Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Unexplored Area

I honestly don't like the gambler girl. She istn't really adding anything to the party. So far, it feels like she is just a tool the author uses to force plot progression.

@Pinkyoneesama
This is another extreme from uncompressed rgb png - png with only 8 colors... There's place and time for everything, and this one clearly not one of those. Judging by what left from scans, they probably were full of jpg artifacts, and for those at least 32 colors is necessary when resaving.
There's other ways to reduce size of png, you know - https://mangadex.org/thread/7214/1/#post_1228151

Well the monster actually targeting them becuase light from Tsukiyomi moral burst. It probaly God Trial though, since It's Miko job moral burst.

@AriesBro Technically PinkyOneesama stopped translating the novel before this part so this is taken from my copy of my purchased light novel. this would be in chapter 4 part 6 until part 8.

well, technically until part 9 a few pages in. chapter 4 has 10 parts total, so basically it'll be the whole battle against this creature next time.

@Rugid
Always hate explaining this to people because no one listens. you are not wrong kind of...

this is an 836x1200 resolution if I save it image
doing many experiments, you could probably blow the image up to 5852x8400, save the image as 2 tone with dither, and let the stupidly large file resolution be scaled down in browser or program and it would look amazing, granted larger then this files save size. 118kb, but usually the absolutely stupid tests I do yield workable images in the 4000-8000 high range with 2-4 colors, that side by side with the 100~mb large raw, 27mb large greyscale, are near identical viewed at 2160 high with a 2-4 color image that rarely exceed 1mb in size.

If you get a good enough scan from a magazine, the 600-1200dpi range, there is no reason to save it as anything but 2 color black and white.

point being, when you get a scan, try and work with the largest dimension you can and see what works, the larger the file dimensions the less colors you need to use, and if it's larger than 1080/1440/2160 then you are in a range where image viewers will scale the image down and blend it all together nicely. its honestly annoying how few groups understand this at all and force the work onto me/the end user to do it for them.

Dex-chan lover
When you explored the map blindly and stumble a hidden boss...

Dex-chan lover
This is what must happen to all those space pirates, in the old Metroid games, when they stumble on ancient Chozo Empire ruins, and they aren't Samus.

Users who are viewing this thread