Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Gatekeeper

Dex-chan lover
He better be dead. Oh well. I know that he can't be dead. He is MC xD

Dex-chan lover
Moral of the story, girls: Never drain your designated rearguard's "mana" the night before a big battle. 🤐

Dex-chan lover
And suddenly a wave of trauma stemming from my WoW days comes rushing in.

Dex-chan lover
A bane for squishy support : An AoE attack.
Atobe's support skill can only be used on his vanguard, but it can't be used on himself. That's why he's always vulnerable against all attack.

every support that have ever supported ever after reading this chapter : it do be like dat sometimes.

@Aretheus , yeah we also had that in Raid party , its something like 1 Hit AOE attack and need a correct mechanism / step to disable it and theres other which can be avoid by standing on correct area, basically there's this Job Saint which is a support also can become tanker and stunner and if an incoming attack he cast an ultimate skill which negate the damage and any debuff for little bit of time and also we basically just following each other and look one after another , and as i was saying , back then we had no Voice Chat , so we gradually become better at typing and alerting incoming attack or just simply prepared for it by casting a buff

@Aretheus , the game Name is Dragon Nest , its 2010 game and currently dying because of the Developer went using slavery and falsifying document and currently in jail , the Golden time was 2010 - 2015 before the original developer resign / went out and replaced by that guy who's using slavery, the game is still Online now , some of i know for English is SEA server , on Cherry credits website , others... idk

Dex-chan lover
inb4 they rage and kill the boss and then have to do some naked healing to save him.

support class will protect party with all costs for the damage dealer

thus remind me with RO classic in 2004

Users who are viewing this thread