Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Gatekeeper

Dex-chan lover
@QuietSnowy well considering the affected area was the entire arena and they were fairly tightly grouped near the backline members anyway, I imagine it doesn't matter here. But I agree that for less... Over the top AoE aggro management would have helped.

Dex-chan lover
Party Members clueless about effects of their Support, brilliant, please go back to the tutorial dungeon. xd

@Operatix I don't think so. It's only ideal because he is a main character in this manga. Like he has stated: they have 2 special skills that they know nothing of , using it on the life death situation is worst thing they can do, it can lead to the destruction of the team (for example: berserker skill: use 99% user's HP and stamina to deal a massive damage to enemy, and the boss like: "YOU FOOL!! THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM" ).
Considering the skill's effect, I think Arihito could have run to one of his party member's back to block the attack. Or at least, take the cover somewhere like the pillars along the stair.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he has plot armor. Though if this one feather incapacitates him, rip party that can't do anything without him.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is much of a trouble. Maybe he's close to die. This should makes his party more aware about his skills.

@icarushector , well different game different play , i played Dragon Nest and pretty much in every Nest and Raid party we have this planning before entering the portal and sometime change shift as tanker when needed and keeping the aggro of the boss and all of us keeping an eye to the member party list of the HP and MP so the buff management is good , we didnt use voice call / discord back then because we dont have thing like that back then and only use text chat and just using pure experience and skill and timing

Dex-chan lover
He's just down from mana overuse. I doubt that feather is even in him. At the very least it's in his side.

Dex-chan lover
You know what is the most OP part of being a rearguard but that was removed from Akihito to make him more powerful in helping other?
Self buff.
Everyone knows how annoying and awesome it is when the bard/cleric of the group end up being more destructive than the whole party because they focused on buffing everyone and decided to just over buff themselves one day.

Double-page supporter
@Serelanordir Yeah that sounds great and all until the boss uses its bullshit AoE instant kill unless you're standing in this very specific spot attack.

Same with fucking maplestory. So much more strategy if there was just no guaranteed instant kill attacks.

Double-page supporter
They always ask "where is the support?", but no one asks "how is the support?".

Users who are viewing this thread