Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Secret of the Depths of the Labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
117+ hidden gods with 117+ different blessings, if immortality is the worst one then the others are going to have to be ridiculously op

Theresa is so hungry she can't even stand. Damn you, random thug trying to cause trouble with little kids. Damn you.

Contributor
As i understand it, her "immortality" doesn't work outside labyrinth and wirk in any labyrinth, so if they "fall" on different continent, in labyrinth, while fighting for some loot, they teleport to her, without equipment, loot and everything else. Also, i don't think it's save from poison or excessive bleeding or maybe even from lost limbs - that's why it's so bad.

Man, Polaris’s Black Haired Member looks like he’s called Chad.

this gets released so slowly that i completely forget the plot every time a new chapter is translated

Contributor
"Yes, I'm a broken weak god that can't give any decent boons."
"What gift can you give?"
"Complete Immortality for you and your friends, but like, you revive naked in a safe place."

... Seriously? That is some shitty writing. It's like the author is spending that entire conversation going "NO GUYS IT'S OKAY IT'S NOT OP THIS IS TOTALLY A UNIQUE ISEKAI" by having the goddess whine the entire chapter.

In Greek mythology Ariadne was the girl who helped Theseus beat the Minotaur's labyrinth.. Kinda sound like someone you'd want in your corner in a world based on beating labyrinths.

Users who are viewing this thread