Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Wings of Revelry

Dex-chan lover
Is this really the same writer? Because the drop in writing quality is awful.

No reason he was able to stay awake when the others didn't. Didn't try to cover his ears while thinking of a plan.

This main character is an imposter who only lives because of plot armor.

@electro_neanderthal lol, he fell asleep later because he was further away and started hearing the song later. She then stopped her song to buff herself, thus delaying it further.

Also, the powers in this world have been shown to be much more of a soft power system than hard, meaning there's leeway in how they work. Its not that weird to be able to resist a little longer than others. I think you just need to pay more attention.

Dex-chan lover
@electro_neanderthal lol, he fell asleep later because he was further away and started hearing the song later. She then stopped her song to buff herself, thus delaying it further.

Also, the powers in this world have been shown to be much more of a soft power system than hard, meaning there's leeway in how they work. Its not that weird to be able to resist a little longer than others. I think you just need to pay more attention.
The amount of time he was exposed to it was far beyond being a little further away at the speed of sound.

Softer magic system or not, consistency is important. I don't think it's I that needs to pay more attention.

Double-page supporter
The amount of time he was exposed to it was far beyond being a little further away at the speed of sound.

Softer magic system or not, consistency is important. I don't think it's I that needs to pay more attention.
Do keep in mind that we don't see every statuses and that include resistances.
The difference in gender and job might also contribute to this.

It's not rare for this kind of logic leaps to be explained later on so I would suggest we keep reading instead of getting annoyed about these leaps of logic.
Being able to criticize writings is great and all, but letting it take the fun away because of some details is a whole another matter.

Aggregator gang
double dog combo helping save the day! . too far? nah the demi harpy was gonna kill them all and laugh while doing it.

aww. shion looked so happy there.

Users who are viewing this thread