Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - Pleasure, Temptation

Aggregator gang
With a name like Corleone, I was expecting a black tux, bowtie, and red rose boutonniere... or a black three piece suit...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters.

It was a fun read.

Seraphina is a little slow on the uptake and may talk too much, but she stands on business, if she wasn't there that fight would have gone really badly.

But now... I think we need a true rival team, one that really can keep up with our crew, even if they do have difficulties with some challenges... things are going too smoothly for them, maybe some people with strong jobs and even someone with an equally strange one like Arihito's. But most of everything... thank god for the possibility of changing that overworked businessman suit he is wearing... PLEASE... wear something else.

Dex-chan lover
So, is the country being fully walled up because it's more like a prison?
In a way I think, it feels more like the entire Labyrinth country was made to control the dungeons, and we saw that now and then, they spill huge amounts of dangerous monsters.

So I think the wall in particular is another part of the system to control it.

And if I remember correctly... it was said that this country is connected by a huge network of portals around the entire world, not just one location.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, is the country being fully walled up because it's more like a prison?
Pretty sure that was implied from the very start; it's a prison complex and the people interned within are the inmates responsible for managing the labyrinths on an expendable basis.

Dex-chan lover
My man be randomly starting a secret quest chain. Surely a quirky guy would offer a valuable but equally quirky reward.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... yeah this has always been a game that the people playing it just don't realize what it is but now side quests are being add...
Ok.

Users who are viewing this thread