Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Elmina: I should just keep my god damn mouth shut, I want to go home.

Also, Rona you got the wrong read. Elmina is definitely someone who caters to powers you just scare her more than your ex-family does.

I guess this boss was meant to be pretty hard for a newbie dungeon but the AI is kinda shit so you can just keep on it's ass or to the side of it and avoid all attacks.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Elmina is "Extremely popular in a certain circle of secondary creation"... I bet she got corrected a lot in that :huh:

Seeing Rona just casually strolling in the dungeon is so precious :glee:

Dex-chan lover
lol at the forum posts being like "git gud" but given her op staff even if the boss is harder than usual she should be able to use her staff if it's meant to be an endgame item xD

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation

Anyone know how many more raws we got to go?
You can see the thai translation on this site too if you're willing to just get spoilers without some context, some cute upcoming female designs too lol

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
People calling her Maple 2.0 and I agree. She even looks like Maple. But I wonder if she's just an aware NPC who now has more power than expected in the game? If Tron were a cute teenage girl.

Users who are viewing this thread