Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I get a feeling that the forest guardian was mad at her for (A) destroying the forest with her magic, and (B) over-harvesting the herb.

It really feels like she might actually be the villain here.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, an update...
4he1t3.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I love that she tried to make sense of her new power and still failed to understand it because math is hard.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation and the chapter!

This is right up my alley and had me cracking up along the way. This is one of those that I'd looooooooove to see animated lmao.

Looking forward to more of your work!

Dex-chan lover
I love this lmao

So when is she gonna discover H doujins about herself?
Considering her skill is called 'internet' and not 'knowledge lookup' i imagine she'd come across other ppl that have been isekai'd lol

Or find h art of some royalty members

Dex-chan lover
I get a feeling that the forest guardian was mad at her for (A) destroying the forest with her magic, and (B) over-harvesting the herb.

It really feels like she might actually be the villain here.
i wonder how much 'self awareness' they'd have versus just 'npc dialogue', like the goddess? who gave her a staff saying "you've traveled all this way blah blah" , but didn't seem to think there was anything odd about her being level one and getting it lol

Dex-chan lover
Truly interesting, it's not isekai but knowledge from other world...
makes me wonder if she'll run into other ppl who got isekai'd if her skill is called internet, but there are a few other series where it's adventure/fantasy where they got 'cheat skills' but also already born into this world normally and not an isekai/reincarnation lol

Dex-chan lover
makes me wonder if she'll run into other ppl who got isekai'd if her skill is called internet, but there are a few other series where it's adventure/fantasy where they got 'cheat skills' but also already born into this world normally and not an isekai/reincarnation lol
Oh would you mind tell me which series that have those, I may have missed them or did read but forget...

Dex-chan lover
Oh would you mind tell me which series that have those, I may have missed them or did read but forget...
https://mangadex.org/title/1c7e03de...scout-san-ore-wo-iranai-tte-itte-masendeshita

The main character from 'auto mode' seems to be born in a world where everyone has skills but as far as i know there's no reincarnation/isekai connected to him. Tho i imagine this translation team has done similar tho 90% of their works are isekai themed i think

https://mangadex.org/title/27f8edcf...ragon-no-kotoba-ga-wakaru-no-de-kidzuita-toki Dragon S-rank knight that can talk to other dragons

https://mangadex.org/title/19dfa2f3...akobiya-ni-nattano-ni-naze-ka-yushatachi-kara And ex-dragon knight who job changed into "carrier"

Dex-chan lover
from which manga is that from?
Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~ Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~
There's an anime of it ..
Albeit, it's a freaking rushed...
Many volume they've skipped just for make a debut for the will be mc new little sister Heroine....

From a major antagonist to a imouto...

Users who are viewing this thread