Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
whichever god gave her internet... I hope that god is not a resident 2chan resident :kek:

after getting conned by the guildmaster to do the dangerous part of the guild exam, she managed to access 2chan game board... she thinks of everyone in the board as gods because they spill out important lore info/exploits/glitch/tricks... I can't... SOMEONE SHELTER THIS GIRL AWAY FROM THE BOARDS!!!! :worry:
So her finding art of herself is just an inevitability:smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
So she is going to be seen as a god because of what she did and he will start a cult in her name right? Eventually it'll go to the family who will be villains by either forcing her to them or trying to remove her for their needs.

I also hope at some point she reads a troll post like the old mew glitch of using strength on the moving truck.

Aggregator gang
So she is going to be seen as a god because of what she did and he will start a cult in her name right? Eventually it'll go to the family who will be villains by either forcing her to them or trying to remove her for their needs.

I also hope at some point she reads a troll post like the old mew glitch of using strength on the moving truck.
Funny thing about that glitch is that up until the using strength for Mew, everything was accurate, you could make the SS ann not leave, their was inexplicably a truck on the map where you are never meant to go that you could surf too.

It's hilarious how indepth it was.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, i like her little braid tho it's sometimes hard to see with fully black hair w/wouldn't be as noticeable without the ribbon

Dex-chan lover
congrats on the heal tho i'm surprised he'd have a job as a gatekeeper unless they aren't rly required to fight the same way other guards are

She'll either get goddess status or have a target on her back lol

Dex-chan lover

considering that ppl are able to check her 'status', unless the staff also gives her bs status hiding/changing options
, i don't think she'd be able to hide her name unless it shows up as her moms maiden name but i'm sure there'd be some brief news about "daughter kicked out of family"

Dex-chan lover
considering that ppl are able to check her 'status', unless the staff also gives her bs status hiding/changing options
, i don't think she'd be able to hide her name unless it shows up as her moms maiden name but i'm sure there'd be some brief news about "daughter kicked out of family"
Considering how much her family hated her to the point of striping her family name, it's more likely they would either claimed she died of illness or pretend she didn't exist in the first place just to save face.

Users who are viewing this thread