Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Literally me when the first time I saw people using grass for a laugh phrase, like why tf tho
TrJT1g2.jpg

le3

Dex-chan lover
I know this manga is a parody but it have a nice wholesome feeling you get from it cast. I want to adopt Rona, such precious girl :glee:

Dex-chan lover
This manga is addictive. I usually wait for more chapters before I start a series, but I both glad I didn't wait and also wish I waited till it was caught up to the raws. 8 chapters left, but 6 of them look to cost money. Thank you scanlation team for your hard work and possibly even using your own money for our amusement, it is greatly appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is addictive. I usually wait for more chapters before I start a series, but I both glad I didn't wait and also wish I waited till it was caught up to the raws. 8 chapters left, but 6 of them look to cost money. Thank you scanlation team for your hard work and possibly even using your own money for our amusement, it is greatly appreciated.
only 8 chapters left? well that sucks. seems everytime I find a good parody, it ends way before its time.

In case you guys want another parody that is hilarious to read, I suggest https://mangadex.org/title/0007a2ed...ba1b/everyone-is-from-another-world-except-me

(Warning. This was cancelled 23 chapters in....with a few extra chapters added to the end. I swear, this never should have been cancelled.)

Dex-chan lover
only 8 chapters left? well that sucks. seems everytime I find a good parody, it ends way before its time.

In case you guys want another parody that is hilarious to read, I suggest https://mangadex.org/title/0007a2ed...ba1b/everyone-is-from-another-world-except-me

(Warning. This was cancelled 23 chapters in....with a few extra chapters added to the end. I swear, this never should have been cancelled.)
In this case, it's cause even the source novel was very short, and ends soon after this arc.

at page 30 those are the outdated stats. she lvl 44 now, though she got a new item Queen Rose Crown.

Dex-chan lover

i thought you talk about this manga getting cancelled at 23 since i caught up with the raw which is on 20
almost flipped a table for a moment
and thanks for the recommend btw, i never heard that one

Dex-chan lover
She ain’t wrong. Grass does equal laughter. It just needs to be smoked.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I did not expect to see 草 (kusa / grass) in a manga after learning about it from 2 dimensional dragon streamer years ago

Man, fate is fruly interesting sometimes. How I miss those days

• Love
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
am i the only one that doesn't understand what the grass thing is about?

edit: i just noticed there was a note there. it's not a good idea to live notes in red text, it's easy to miss, its better to write the notes in black, and in a bigger white space.

Users who are viewing this thread