Sekai Saikyou no Shinjuu Tsukai

Dex-chan lover
Hey look, another translation group 2 lazy to upload a full chapter. Not to mention the first one. Just amazing in so many aspects lmao. Way to arouse interest in the manga you're translating by splitting the first fucking chapter. 🥇 for you.

Bro these raws... The author is releasing them in small parts, I guess we should be seeing frequent small chapters.

@AlphaFlow
First, it was the publisher and not the author or scanlator that split the chapter for max clicks/ad revenue. Second, this is only the first chapter so the scanlator is probably testing the water, both in interest from readers and their own. Lastly, if you want them to change how they release, ask, but for the love of God, don't act like an ungrateful bitch because that only turns off scan groups who are giving us their time free of charge.

normally, at least from my experience, skills are things that you can turn on and off, is it a passive skill?

That is a cruel fate and an unsavory thing to say from the village to that boy whose parents died to not only protect their son but to protect the village. You’d think they’d be more understanding and tell him that they’ll help fight to protect each other and village. What selfish villagers

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that this trend of publishers releasing chapters in small parts dies in the near future. It's the most anti consumer thing I've seen out of these manga companies.

Dex-chan lover
yikes, its another To Luv Ru type of deal where the weak AF mc gets carried by his harem of super strong girls who like him for some reason.......

Group Leader
Maybe you'll enjoy it if you like this kind of stories, but it's a trash manga. There is nothing smart or new here. MC is stupid. The characters are stupid. The plot is stupid. The action is stupid. Everything is stupid! Go read a book.

Damn, for a moment there I thought it's gonna be interesting, with MC trying to survive, scrambling for his life, getting stronger n all. And the next page: boom magic loli is here to solve everything and turn MC into op beast with no effort, no stakes. Ehhh

Users who are viewing this thread