Sekai wa Owattemo Ikirutte Tanoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Strange Looking Person

Dex-chan lover
They're the invading aliens who are terraforming the world to their specs, aren't they?

Dex-chan lover
Not as strange as Gau-chan! Thanks for the translations!!! 🍊🍊🍊

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this ongoing!

@sssr
Agree with @s3yang, they also plain don't seem like they've got remotely the expected tech level for something like that. They could just be altered-Earth-bugs or something, are some intelligent species that hitched a ride to the dominant force, or their far ancestors were themselves caught up in something and lost control of it and are also now degenerated. But that wouldn't make them directly responsible either.

Fed-Kun's army
@s3yang i think its said those monsters/plants are results of mutation, so if they terraforming this planet, then this is just like side effect

Double-page supporter
"Is this how outside humans look?"

There are some intriguing mysteries in this manga - some depths underneath the fluff that are slowly being revealed.

I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Actual humans might still be far off for her to meet, but it's still pretty nice to see other friendly sapient humanoids.

Bread trees are a genius idea for a fantasy plant.

Also love these humanoid things. They're cute, and I hope we see more of them!

Group Leader
Wow, just found this series from Tottori's youtube channel, I'm so happy they're doing another manga.
Thanks for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
I love that this chapter showed that differing biology can cause something that is poisonous be edible to another

Dex-chan lover
Shadowmancer Slug People are adorable, and I hope this isn't the last time we meet this particular one

Users who are viewing this thread