Sekai wa Owattemo Ikirutte Tanoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Really Quiet Dance

Dex-chan lover
Archived comments from previous upload!
https://i.imgur.com/g5W8CPH.png

Hmm, i just found this manga, n its kinda nice. Make me reminisce Girl Last Tour. But the setting of this manga sorta more like a post apocalyptic in a fantasy world. Or maybe the mc is a tiny human sorta like Arrietty?

Dex-chan lover
No drama, nice.

I forgot to answer to one of the comments in the last thread too.
I agree with @Zanonyn in that it's probably not that she is small, but the world is effectively TOO BIG, so normal sized humans look tiny in comparison.

In fact, there are other intelligent life forms in the same size living as a kinda organized group, so I would say that's a pretty good guess.

Which just creates more questions about how did everything ended up so big in the first place.

Double-page supporter
First - I was waiting for 8888's version of the chapter before I read it, and was sort of concerned about how this was going to play out (just because scanlator drama is a thing), so it's really nice to see this chapter and the way it was all handled.

Then, this increasingly fascinating manga...

I was hopeful, just because I really enjoyed Kyoukai Senjou no Limbo (the author's previous work), but I didn't know what to expect. And I'm really impressed. I love the slowly revealed mystery of this world. Is that our world in the future, still to our scale, and Yakone is tiny? How'd she end up that way? And for that matter, what's her personal history anyway? It seems like she might not even know. Or is that a world that's remarkably similar to our world, just on a much larger scale, and Yakone is our size? Or, weirdest yet, is that our world somehow grown to that enormous scale and Yakone is our size?

I have no idea, but I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the pieces come together, and looking forward to more.

Is she a tiny human or what, does that mean that tree we saw was smaller or a normal tree and just hard to scale

Considering the scale of her and environment so far, if everything around her is just normal sized and she is tiny, she'd be roughly around 5~6 inch high, or maybe even smaller, and Yago would be around the same size as normal hamster but loooonger.

Dex-chan lover
in the last chapters it didnt look like she where smaller
the tree looked normal size but the fruit was huge
so the white bear is only the size of a baby?

again more questions and no answers

Dex-chan lover
she's either a mutated human or non human.. I'm leaning towards the latter cuz it's more fun to think the humans are extinct

Dex-chan lover
this seems like a world like ours, and she's a mutated tiny human. Yago looks about the size of a normal hamster, just elongated. So she's a mutated gremlin? Seems like robots still work fine, so where did the people who built these "huge" things go? I'm assuming other intelligent species (like those small slug people) have started living on this world after everyone's gone, but where did they come from?

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling she is actually not human but insect/animal, I have seen many that kind of plot twist in novel/manga like this

Users who are viewing this thread