Sekai wa Owattemo Ikirutte Tanoshii - Vol. 5 Ch. 29.1 - A Friend in Sleep

Dex-chan lover
Yago's kids are cute :meguu:

rproIVG.png

Dex-chan lover
Her hands look normal. Did she revert that much?

Dex-chan lover
I just hope Yakone and Lulu stay in touch. I'm crossing my yuri heart that this upcoming parting is only temporary.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so they left some amount of primordial magic in the world, just less, and not (currently, hopefully it stays that way) subject to a god wannabe's control. So she perhaps keeps her powers as well? Interesting choice anyway, means going forward this remains a somewhat fantasy world too. Though glad to see the first "magic" we see afterwards is one of humanity's oldest classics used by adults to kids back to probably the dawn of history :D

Looking forward to seeing where the author goes from here in the "after The End". I hope the moon colony is going well and our own history has survived to some extent somewhere.
I just hope Yakone and Lulu stay in touch.
After all they've been through together can't imagine a permanent parting, Yakone is a wanderer/adventurer is all but doesn't mean she won't return to Lulu each time.

Dex-chan lover
I had to reread the last chapter (or two, however .1 and .2 nonsense is handled), but the kids are apparently Yago's. One of the older chapters showed Yago having fun with more of her kind, so it's likely she was pregnant up until the closing of the red door. There's an obvious bit of timeskip too, without it explicitly saying "x months/years later..." like most series do.

That said, Lulu playing with the little hamsters is absolutely cute.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm wondering that too. Is it only going to be slice of life from now on...?
Well there's still lots of new building to do, the moon colony and villager gene data, etc. But honestly some slice of life adventuring and such in a "happy optimistic post-apoc post-Big Bad" seems like it might be pretty fun here. "Hakumei and Mikochi" is a fantastic series, something along that flavor could be fun.

But yeah it'll be interesting to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread