Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni Watashi to Asa Chun Dekimasu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Faint then get raped during sleep I don't know if I could ever find this completely funny as it is just very sad at the same time 😕🤔

Jesus Christ is this how victims of repeated sexual abuse think?
"At least I wasn't killed"

Dex-chan lover
So is that going to be the pattern?

- New girl shows up and harasses MC-kun.
- At some point MC-kun loses consciousness.
- MC-kun wakes up to find he's been raped loved tenderly.

Dex-chan lover
For a brief shining moment I thought there wouldn't be any rape this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I think it's rape. I mean technically and legally (according to laws in our world) it is. He never consented, but he was never entirely unwilling either. His thoughts in ch.1 were getting lewd, ch.2 "There's a proper order for everything". And he was never really that upset after the deed until this chapter, and then more for the death-threats. He's in a messed up situation, but isn't protesting that hard in his mind.

I'm probably a horrible person for thinking so.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh so this manga about “the chosen one” being raped by girls who want to get pregnant

Oof

Double-page supporter
Imagine the horror of having boned three fine demihumans and not having a single pleasurable memory of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst If he isn't taking it seriously, don't you think he doesn't consider it rape? Thus, it isn't rape.

Still, I'm probably a monster for thinking like this.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone By that logic if you were to rape someone without their knowledge (say they were completely unconscious) it wouldn't be rape because they can't 'take it seriously' if they don't know it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread