Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni Watashi to Asa Chun Dekimasu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Lame, don't write a loli chapter if you're just gonna be a pussy about it. What was even the point of her age then?

Aggregator gang
@gouder what is wrong with you? lmao. The whole point of that was to show she was there as a character but unavailable AT THE MOMENT, but i'm betting she's gonna comeback looking different or with some crazy tool

ivv

Dex-chan lover
hmmm,, the aid did it with him didn't she???
I

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Well that was different. Although if Takara is over 100 years old why does she look like an elementary schooler? Or will it take another century or two to physically mature? After all the close aides are dwarves too and their features are that of typical young women rather than looking like kids. In any case, since the one aide was demonstrating everything, including mounting and riding him, it wouldn't be surprising if she turned out to be pregnant later on even though Takara was too small for copulating. Otherwise what were they doing in that place until morning? Especially as the aide was sweaty and not wearing her full outfit.

Are those aides acting like the Japanese stage hands (can't remember what called,) where they go around doing things and everybody (actors and audience,) pretend not to see them?

I just thought that the FBI was banging on my door...turns out that it was one of my best friends asking me to play with them in a computer shop xD

Dex-chan lover
The loli chapter has been unironically the best chapter yet. And the aide is the best one so far. :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread