Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Takano Act 2

IM CRYING!!!! havent read this in so long and I can't really remember what happened last but IM CRYING!!!

Dex-chan lover
BEEN WONDERING SO LONG WHAT RITSU WAS GOING TO SAY BEFORE HE PASSED OUT SKLDJSKLDJA;SJKLS

Though I do appreciate seeing Taakano reflect on what happened and genuinely wondering if he was chasing something that wouldn't happen - seeing Ritsu have that exact same expression he did when he first confessed must've been enough of a sign for Takano to want to raise his hopes again ;w; I guess that expression is the equivalent to a confession after all! Thank you guys so much for your hard work and scanlations! I'm so glad to still be able to keep up with this story!!

Oh my nerves... There are none left. Just confess already! Marry or whataver... Just do it fast so I can finally have a good sleep! :D

Still can't believe about "the end" on the last page....... oh, did everyone miss it or i read it wrong ?

Takano needs to shut the hell up and let Ritsu talk!! He never listens to him! He always just butts in and starts assuming things and ruining whatever Ritsu is trying to say! Have some goddamn patience!

Also, I still don’t understand exactly what happened between them when they were young. So Ritsu confessed and then what?? They had sex once or twice, right? But what was the huge misunderstanding? Was it that time when they were talking and Ritsu felt hurt because he thought that Takano laughed at his feelings? And then Ritsu got so hurt he left school and left the country? That’s kind of drastic for just that. And for Takano, was it because Ritsu disappeared and then he found out that Ritsu had a fiancée (although how he’d find that out is unclear to me since he didn’t even know Ritsu’s real name)?

For those who say if it’s the ending ( no it’s not ) Because the count down of “days until Onodera fall in love ( completely)“ didn’t appear, people assume it’s the ending. However, this mean it already reached “0 days” he is now completely in love. The next chapter or at least the next very few chapters of the manga will be the ending. And for those who say why Takano said ( do you love me ) instead of Onodera. It’s because when Onodera was in school, trying to confess to Takano about his love, he couldn’t say it and Takano asked the same question he did. While Onodera, had the same expression as he did before. History repeats itself lol.

P.S sorry if there is any grammar issues.

Love this story, much better than junjou romantica, draws and story became more and more interisting , I will buy the next, just wait Shinjuku Nakamura senseï ! I'm waiting for my delivery and after I COULD FINALLY read the story you probably finish a long time ago in japan.

You who read that, be more confident and stay safe. Have a good day/night.

I love the build up to this point >_<
Btw I love both Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica because I have truly seen both of the main leads develop.
Their love honesty makes myself envy 😩
Anyways I look forward to the main event which I hope Takano-San can patiently wait for Onodera to say I love you

Thank you so much for translating this important scene <3 I'm on the edge of my seat and cannot wait for the next update.... thank you for all your hard work and for making quarantine much more bearable and honestly fun!

Users who are viewing this thread