Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san (2020 Short) - Ch. 1.3 - Don't blush, Sekime-san

Uwot

What do you mean end?

This can't even be called romance. There was nothing, just a confession :/

Dex-chan lover
can definitely see some cuteness potential but a serialization... seems like it would ended up as the usual rom-com with awkward characters, I don't know.. 🤥

Boo! what the fuck was that?
I've been reading along really enjoying it and hoping for development and all the finale is is a few pages where she still is closer with every other guy but him. I can see the cuteness and all but as a final chapter that was way too dissapointing; it could work as a normal chapter in a serialization but not in a story this short. Damn, that sucks, I was getting excited, should've been a kiss or something at least.

Group Leader
Not only did they not hold hands while walking to school together, they didn't actually walk to school together, she kept a distance of about 20 paces behind him and ended up walking to school with other classmates. She was perfectly happy to talk with another dude, but when her boyfriend said good morning, she completely ignored him, not even saying good morning to him, and ran away. If the whole premise of a serialization of this would be her running away every time he attempts to talk to her (but she is perfectly fine talking with other guys), then I'm not interested. Could this be the future for relationships in Japan? Completely and totally non-physical and only using technology to communicate?

Fed-Kun's army
if it was like a three volume max serialisation it could be ok but this definitely shouldnt have a long one like komi-san or something that doesnt know how to progress or end like nise koi
like it feels like a lot of series get good ratings then get extended to the point that the plot is a mess or just keeps getting continued in a more and more contrived way rather than having a plan and sticking to it

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
Just a young adolescent not knowing how to handle someone they have feelings towards. Typical of youngsters, she's overthinking things that wouldn't cross his mind, and is afraid of messing up infront of someone who already views her as perfect. Her brain machine broke when she makes eye contact with him, can't even formulate sentences anymore.

I guess the last part is that younger generations today are more confident talking when it isn't face to face. But unless you can have full sex online rather than the LovenseTM experience, I don't see people giving up on physical contact any time soon.

Thanks for the translation! I hope that you guys pick up the serialization. This has a lot of potential.

Dex-chan lover
Whyyyyyyyyy ??? it's getting good though...

anyways, thanks for the translation guys

I want, no I need more. This is a great series. Let's get this serialized; guys

Users who are viewing this thread