Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san (2020 Short)

Fed-Kun's army
@kurozaku yeah that isnt very clear is it?
Its probably licensed so that's code - if you cypher the letters from the alt name in reverse through the number key from the forum it'll give you this link you can see the chapters on, you just have to pause the video every couple of seconds to read at your own pace:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Double-page supporter
tf do you mean completed?
cover2.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah its weird that it says Oneshot and Completed even though the end says "To be continued" and even gives a title to the next part

Is there more? Maybe its 2 oneshots? Or its got a follow up serialization?

Fed-Kun's army
Here we go -- twitter account of someone announcing Shonen Jump Plus releases has a list of Short Stories that were published in june and the final item on the list is:

"Sekimen shinaide, Sekime-san (3-parter) by Tokita Shigure"

So this story should have 3 oneshot style parts, I hope the MC and the Girl are a couple by the end!

(Don't know if parts 2 & 3 are out yet but I would assume that they are)

*Note - Totally 3 chapters have been released as a trial For serialization based On The reader's response. The author will process for serialization otherwise it will be ended up as Oneshot. Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/tokitashigure

Isn't this competing with that JK werewolf manga? This is vaguely cute, I guess, but it's much less interesting and has far less potential than that one, I gotta say.

Finally something that doesn't drag things along 9 trillion chapters, let's gooooooooooooo this is such high quality looking as well I can't wait!!!

that was fucking quick! god damn boi, why can't other protagonists be like you?

Users who are viewing this thread