Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
They’re not dating. This isn’t a date. Until this stupid bitch can talk to him like she does every other guy they’re barley friends

Double-page supporter
This ain’t cute it’s really annoying makes me feel bad for the mc this bitch needs to get over her shit n do our mc dirty like this it was funny when it was at first but now that they’re “dating” she needs to get over it or at least try

But now I’m interested in a yankee n chupacabra anime

Dex-chan lover
Like on p2, you can't convince me that those panels are not spontaneous dance-offs.

Nothing more romantic than getting matching Chupacabra hands

bruh she's gonna be fucking some other guy while he's 6 feet apart watching at this rate

Dex-chan lover
these two motherfucking morons LOL this is new level of frustration

Fed-Kun's army
@Dekunator

Fax. If the guy doesn't do something to close the distance soon its either he gets frustrated and leaves or the girl gonna be banging someone else behind his back.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be able to take that. I would start thinking that she didn't want to be seen with me in public

Fed-Kun's army
@Drbilljoe

I did, in fact, read NTR. Though I wasn't really paying attention and more or less looking at the pictures because NTR isn't really my thing.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, social distancing to flatten the curve AND no premarital handholding, that's a keeper

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread