Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

They better start getting progress soon, this her too embarrassed and running away shit is already old.

Hell, this is one case where a 3rd wheel coming in might actually make things better rather than just being annoying

Dex-chan lover
The damn virus really be getting in the way of their romance too.

@Ultenth i felt the same but i think the problem lies on the girl, coz since chapter 1 the only one who's taking innitiative and making effort is the mc while the girl giving him a hard time approaching her but letting others approach her at ease.

The female mc needs a rival for this to progress, for her to start taking actions too.

Dex-chan lover
this is painful to watch. fuck my guy shouldve just leave her till she fix herself

Fed-Kun's army
this manga literally reminding us to do social distancing even dating with your partner
such a shame we don't even have one

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't know, "Chupacabra" means "Goat sucker".

Also. Here in Brazil, we have mysterious creature called "Chupa-Cu" that shocked the country.
maxresdefault.jpg

This manga just reminds me why I hate manga sometimes and how shy the Japanese can be.....doesn't mean I'm gonna stop reading. It's still cute. 😅

Dex-chan lover
The art and MCs are cute BUT - poor boy, it will be reeeeeeally hard for him to break this wall. But at least they young and not to horny, they steel in their romantic first love stage

Dex-chan lover
"All this nervousness is bad for my heart"... ouch, that's a real bad thing to say. Boy should leave her for a while, so that she can make some moves herself. She isn't contributing much, and that's why the crowd of md readers is enraged.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm getting bored of this already. This gimmick is fun for a oneshot, but not nearly good enough to sustain a series.

as many said, this is kinda getting boring, seems like the progress made is always 0, and damn, not even sitting one near another...

Users who are viewing this thread