Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
How is there so much progress in this manga that they're dating in like three chapters but also so little progress that they can't eat lunch facing each other?? lollllllll
I love how cute these two are

Dex-chan lover
Is this kind of "progress" in relationships a thing in japan? Coz honestly, i cant find something interesting or funny on all this . I mean its okay to be shy but dude, this is by far the most stupid thing ever

Dex-chan lover
The gag lost its luster, now we need some change to their dynamics, or it will just be annoying. It should at least seem like Sekime-san is making an effort to get used to it. It's short enough for me not to care enough to drop it, but I'm also not that far away from it.

Fed-Kun's army
This girl needs to see a fucking psychiatrist, there’s seriously something wrong with her. And this fucking dumbass guy needs to talk to her and tell her that she needs to make an effort to act more like a girlfriend instead of just letting her act like a fucking retard.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

lmao the bros still think she hates him so they give him food, real homies right there

Double-page supporter
Seriously? Rude...😆 She needs to start chilling a little already this is getting annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread