Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update,

Double-page supporter
This kind of heroine are the ones who is not shy on sucking another man's jigglypuffs on doujinshi.

I prefere the usual non confession until the end of manga instead of this shit where they are a couple but are further away from each other than normal romance manga route ...

What's the fuching point ... it's not funny it's just annoying ...

Dex-chan lover
MC: this might be the first time I stood so close to her
Me getting angry: might! Might! you know good g#@ d@:$m well this is the first time you are this close

Once again I wanted to read FMC defence comments

@Qwertt
@ikevinz77

Why do you guys keep doing this? Like, for series like Komi-San, you read it for volumes on end even though not much progress is actually made. For Shikimori, you cry every chapter where the focus isn’t on the main couple. And now we have a series where the MC confesses on the second chapter and you’re complaining that it’s not fast enough?

Do you just want every series to be exactly like Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni? Because that just isn’t possible for every series. The whole premise of this series is that they’re two easily-embarrassed teenagers. That’s the reason for the title.

@kaitouk166

Funny how in almost any other romcom series, people would be pulling their hair out if an obligatory rival character was included.
So based, like the gimmick is what people are here for, if they don't like it they can just, not read it, it's obviously not what they want so why read it lmao.

I prefere the usual non confession until the end of manga instead of this shit where they are a couple but are further away from each other than normal romance manga route ...

What's the fuching point ... it's not funny it's just annoying ...
Don't read it then lmao, why are you here, that's the gimmick of the manga, if it's not for you, don't read it, that easy.

Users who are viewing this thread