Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

Fed-Kun's army
@HayashidaYuki
On my personal opinion I love this manga, it's comedy is great and it's story full of surprises.
As for why you shouldnt read it...
You shouldnt read this if you are underage or you have problem with prostitution.
Aside from this, I don't think there are any big reasons to not read it.

at first, I thought no way this manga would pass 20 chapters if the story is only about brothel adventure with a lame joke included..but with this suddenly added new plot now maybe can progress to 35 chapters I guess unless someshit happen to mangaka😑😑😑

Dex-chan lover
@Seink ah well, it was a joke that I was not planning to read this. But since you put it like that, I guess I'll give it a try.

How can this be harem if it starts off with prostitutes.... I don't think the author knows what the word even means....
Well I remember why I dropped this garbage a few months ago..

I think it's time to drop this. I'm not into malextraps. If I wanted traps, I'd go find hentai shit for it. Or go dungeon crawling and look for a mimic.

Well i mean what did we all expect? At some point this is bound to happen. At least he was man enough to fucking roll with it like its nothing lol.

Did the author have a stoke or something?

It went from a fantasy setting with magic, to a freaking mecha storyline, then turned into a gay sex series.

Not what I want to read. dropping it sadly.

Dex-chan lover
I miss when this was a simple story about a simple guy going to brothels. Why did it have to change so much?

Aggregator gang
Viewer: Go back to the brothel stuff!

*Potagonist starts porking traps*

Viewer: Not like that!

Users who are viewing this thread