Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

Raw Free
http://rawlh.com/manga-sekkaku-cheat-wo-moratte-isekai-ni-teni-shita-n-dakara-suki-na-you-ni-ikitemitai-raw.html

Dex-chan lover
@smoke82 Just to clarify, Butcha-U and Mizuryu Kei are both renowned hentai artists, but this manga is considered Borderline-H.

@gaigous

Tbh, this isn't even the most explicit "non-H" manga. Given Butcha-U and Kei's reputation and usual products, I would have assumed they would have given us an even raunchier series.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroiikawa Agreed, anything with their name on it builds expectations, but in this case, I think it's because the author is different.

For anyone interested: Some good examples of Borderline-H manga would be: Aki-Sora, Oretama, and Koibana Onsen.

Group Leader
psst uwakoi is akisora's author's second work. it ends worse than twilight.

Dex-chan lover
So this manga is about some dude who makes healing potions for a living and goes around fucking prostitute in brothels... Because why not.

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki Aki-sora was never marketed as hentai, but it certainly has enough sex scenes to qualify. Oni Chichi and Kuroinu were definitely marketed as hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't think it would be updated at all though. Glad I followed it?

Dex-chan lover
"I saw many others like you before" "While thinking women are worthless, they still buy them."

He payed good money for a high-class prostitute and then showed her a damn good time, you're the b*tch here lady.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao harem really? dude is going to a brothel someone has no idea what the ''harem'' tag means ?

I like my smut as much as the next guy but...is anyone else bored by this?

Users who are viewing this thread