Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

Squeamish little bitches are bothered by the payed sex when its literally part of the narrative. Middle aged dude given sage-like abilities wasting away in the red light district, helping around as he goes on with his fuckery. The sex is hilarious. It isn't one bit fappable so you can't really even call that baiting. Pervs might rate this low for getting their hopes up.

Then again, some people might not understand the redlight district is practically one of humanity's many cultural facets that the creative industry will inevitably touch upon. Heck, its even amazing how it focuses on the lighter side which exists in properly managed establishments. It, in a way, probably strives to lessen the stigma attached to such a lifestyle and livelihood. But that's too deep for me. I simply want to defend Imosuke's universe.

I came here because I read Mizuryu Kei then saw Butcha-U

we all know who these men of culture are.

Taken a peek at the raws.
Will not spoil it, buuuut this serie will need a trap/yaoi tag now.

And I stop reading it/put my notation to 2. GL for people who want to continue this.

Fed-Kun's army
I came for the plot but then I enjoyed the plot. This is so fresh for the eyes

I'm repeating myself, except if they dont translate these chapters, it will need a yaoi and trap tag soon. And pedophilia too I think....

I'm not kidding, look at the raws... Or not, because I'm regretting looking at that myself.

Dex-chan lover
How long is the harem gonna stay just because he sleeps with prostitutes it's not a harem

Dude just make it into a hentai already, this is a fusion of isekai genre with nonsense ecchi, that means it won't ever deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread