Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

looking forward to what convoluted "shit" he can use that shit too
and also what bugstone will do in all stages of its lifecycle, larve > cocoon/chrysalis (if it can do anything here) > bigger bug (rhinoceros beetle/other?) or flying bug (butterfly/moth?), what will our little fellow turn into?

had two different tones of voices when reading bugstone's word, male and female,
do anybody know which gender it is?

Dex-chan lover
Elves are looking down on bugboi, just wait until it evolves into Beedrill and drills their treefucker asses

Aggregator gang
It’s gonna eat those potion powered leaves and turn into something awesome, isn’t it

Dex-chan lover
@kazekid the bug eats magical leaves. I assume the poop is contains magical power and can be used as a mana stone or something. At least that is how isekai works...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter's a bit surprising, because until now I just figured the mock battles were entirely in his imagination, but this time the elf mentions "heaven's gate is opening", which in the moment just seems like his fantasy battle euphemism for an orgasm, but as it turns out it's what the elves actually call it and it's a real thing that causes earthquakes.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm trying to imagine how an orgasm could actually cause a small scale earthquake; maybe it's how woman sometimes lose control of their bladder and pee during an orgasm, but in this case they lose control of their magic or something. Wonder if they have an equivalent for male elves.

Dex-chan lover
For elfs that has lived with those insects for centuries they sure had no idea about how they poop magical things and my guess is evolve to a mythical creature.

@sunsun

There's an extremely high correlation in this world between sex skill and
mecha piloting
skill. Such that the champion of a sex tournament (seriously) was chosen to
pilot the sole mecha owned by his small country, which was low quality, until a better one got captured with MC's assistance.

I put a bunch more spoilers back in the chapter 7 comments. But here are the key ones relating to that particular topic, plus a few more.

MC sex skills.
Demon eyes (?) that do real time tracking of arousal levels and erogenous zones. Ki extension of penis to attack deeper than what he can actually physically reach. These are actually pretty good magic sensing/manipulation skills, which means he can actual control a magic mecha extremely well. Although he actually synchronizes too well, such that attacks inflicted on even just the meter high training mecha feedback as pain to his actual body. He takes the state sponsored classes for a while before dropping out because he realizes that they'll never accept a recruit who avoids melee combat and just spams magic missile.

Which leads to the Merchant Guild developing an interest in him beyond just them liking him for his potion making skills. They are extremely supportive of him.
The Merchant Guild has its own, old style mecha, armor is plating, instead of being directly integrated into the mecha, which means no pain feedback on the armored bits. And they're perfectly happy with him acting as a sniper, since they don't want to spend time and money making repairs just because melee combat is more "knight-like". It and its magic wand (basically a rifle) actually have higher tolerances for magic power as well, I think C rank magic is pretty manageable? Can't remember if it's C or B rank that produces a super huge destruction beam that destroys man, mecha, and monster alike. Basically, instead of using the magic to create a potion or cast healing, he uses that collected magic power to move the mecha or fire its rifle. Despite him only having a set number of uses a day, since the power isn't immediately used up, I can't remember an instance in which he runs out of power for operating the mecha or its gun.

LoL

i love this manga.
But i doubt the LN would be fun to read.
This should work better with images ^^.

@Greenfox yeah, the sex story points were the most boring part. I dropped it once it started focusing on it too much.
I would have read all of it if they focused on Bugstone.

Dex-chan lover
that elf has a very punchable face.

just wait, that caterpillar is going to turn out to be a god tier monster or something or it will evolve/spin a cocoon and be reborn as a hot bug woman

Users who are viewing this thread