Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@ifrittuccia if i had to guess
that drug plant he picked up and planted was a magic plant and by feeding the magic leaves to the sage it poops out magic stones which are worth a shit ton, i would guess that maybe the elves don't know that the sages make the magic stones n what not because they think it just appears naturally.

Aggregator gang
Forest sage caterpillar> eats mysterious grug tree> transforms into ultimate all powerful badass butterfly sexy girl. Calling it already.

Dex-chan lover
zRDKT6R.png

Dex-chan lover
kinda looks like a caterpillar with an adult silk moth's head on top (yes, I know the familiar's anatomy is the ultimate nitpick in a series that's all "let's see how creative I can be with metaphores for sex)

Dex-chan lover
@godturtleom See, i don't mind spoilers cause seeing how the author/artist gets to that point is the fun of it, journey not the destination etc.

Did you really need to change the caterpillar's name from Imosuke?
It makes about as much sense as calling characters called Sakura "Cherry blossom"

I do like more call the Caterpillar "Imosuke", also think "shit" should be translated as "poop" since the raw says "うんち", it's a very childish way to say "うんこ"(shit), it's not that will change that much the meaning but gives the feeling he still in his childhood and giving more "life" to the character, anyway it's just a personal feeling

Users who are viewing this thread