Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Hm..... prostitution turned into gundam.
By the way, I am renowned as the "impaling keyboard"

Well, this is certainly a divergence from the original premise, but to be fair the original gimmick ran its course so I'm here for it lmao

Dex-chan lover
This was surprising, but not unwelcome for me. I actually read this story for the plot, not the "plot" so I liked this chapter because it was entertaining for me. To be honest, I've seen better sex based stories in real ero-manga. I forget the name of it, but there was one with a guy who moved in with a package delivery girl while going through a messy divorce with his now ex-wife. That one was riveting, although much less for its sex scenes than the character and story development.

As for just raw sexual content, the artist of this work does that better in his own actual h-manga.

Dex-chan lover
...wait what? I mean, this feels like Kishimoto's "I just wanted to make giant kaiju battles so I put giant kaijus in my series", so all the power to the author but...IDK, the fact that this was just a chill and smutty story about a dude with healing powers and it's becoming about mechs so rapidly is giving me some whiplash, oof.

Dex-chan lover
All of a sudden... Giant mechas!!! Lmao, that was random.

Dex-chan lover
Well, i was kind of getting bored by the nonsensical daydream version of sex with hoes and little actual plot. But this us kind of random, barely anything to do with his past healing activities 🤣

Dex-chan lover
so, "get in the robot, Satou"?

inb4 piloting mechas is better than sex

so the same magic you used to slay in the brothels can be used to control mechs... sex bot incoming!

Might be cool, but it's kinda... not what I signed up for?
Just keep throwing in some cute girls in uniform, that's all I ask.
Tiny Miniskirts

Users who are viewing this thread