Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Ahhhh, this chapter made me laugh, it was hilarious. Also, that whole touchy restaurant scene at the start was wild and funny too. Great chapter, 5/7 would read again.

@Shadowhawkstar

A couple things about the study you cited. First, they weren’t conducting the study on sexual orientation (of people whose preference is for the same sex) but rather on anyone who had one or more sexual encounters with the same sex. The subjects ranged from people who had one time flings where they realized they weren’t attracted to the same sex to people who were married to someone of the same gender. I would argue that if there were some sort of genetic component to sexual orientation that it wouldn’t show up in the group that just tried it once and didn’t like it. They did find a common genetic component between roughly 8 - 25% of the people they studied. This could indicate the percentage of the population they studied that continued on with their same sex preference as opposed to a one time thing, although I’m not saying that is necessarily the case. Second, this study looks strictly at genetic factors, they don’t claim to have proved that sexual orientation is a choice. They acknowledge that there are other environmental factors that are out of our control that have been linked to sexual orientation such as hormone exposure before birth.

I wasn’t being condescending, when you make a claim like that I want to hear hat you have to back it up. Also,
I’d prefer you actually do research on the subject rather than listen to a study that did not have a diverse study pool as well as coming off more civilly. Please, before coming off condescendingly, fact check.
telling someone they’re being condescending loses its effectiveness when you say it in a condescending way.

@MothproofAcorn my b, didn’t mean to come off condescendingly. Also, I’m just gonna stop responding to more stuff on the matter here as I realize this is not the proper platform for discussion

CONTROVERSIAL AS ALL HELLL

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

AHEM. WHO SAID JAPAN WASN'T PROGRESSIVE HAH HAHAHAH HA

HA HA...

ha

Don't want to read about 10+ pages of comments.

Gayness isn't a disease; it's a state of mind. Learn what the McKinsey Sexuality Scale is, how hormones regulate, shape and control your life, brainchemistry is the only relevant chemistry worth mentioning and KINDLY STOP TRYING TO TORTURE PEOPLE INTO HAVING SEX WITH PEOPLE THEY AREN'T FUCKING ATTRACTED TO!

The Earth's overcrowded as it is, I wouldn't be surprised if Nature adapted that mutation to regulate Population Xplosion, on a tangential note.

Just stop trying to look into other people's sex lives. Unless it's harmful to children or someone's getting shanked/tortured, it's none of anybody's business what goes on in their life.

(...live and let live is the only adage that is not being followed nowadays, Jesus Flying Christ.)

This Chapter's last activities were not to my taste but atleast you won't see me crying over Dick X Dick and Vagina X Vagina like the stereotypical religious fanatic-terrorist. Work on getting a girlfriend or boyfriend or wife or husband or maintain the loving relationship you already posess and leave other people alone FFS; it's not like they are going to win the Gene Pool expansion race, take that silver lining and just... go read Delightfully Fuckable and Unrefined and other Butcha-God masterpieces.

Tell you all what, I myself will go check out Dark Elf versus Alien again. Some really nice action there as his talent showcases!

SGR

Double-page supporter
A few months back I rated this as 9/10.
This chapter has NOT changed that ranking.

Men of culture do not back down from a challenge to their sexual perspective.

Dex-chan lover
5W4L9IS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAhahahaha.....ha.....Goddammit.

*Ctrl-Shift Del*
*Clear browser history for last hour*

Ok carry on!

Dex-chan lover
@DexHaunter Those were traps.

Shota : Young boy, maybe a little feminine in the face, but that's because he's a young boy.
Trap: Girl? Maybe.. OHMAHGAWDWTFBBQ THERE'S A SURPRISE D DOWN THERE!!!!!

See the difference?

Users who are viewing this thread