Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Dr Slime is evolving!
Deet doot deet doot deet doot.
Dr Slime evolved into POPE SLIME!
20180425T0930-0522-CNS-POPE-AUDIENCE-BAPTISM-EVIL.jpg

This manga is more awesome than I thought. Awesome from the artist/writer for have an open mind and diverse taste. I approve this.

"Boo hoo it's a genre shift, I don't want mecha battle manga, I want the lewd"

This is, boys and girls, why "careful what you wish for".

Dex-chan lover
no they are not and never will be. that some ppl like it, doesn't mean they are the same.
gxiSBSk.png
Dude its a manga and 2nd have you tryed a trap before what you just said is like saying frog and chicken dont taste similar despite never trying frog.....might not be the best analogy but my point still stands

Dex-chan lover
have you tryed a trap before what you just said is like saying frog and chicken dont taste similar despite never trying frog.....might not be the best analogy but my point still stands
Nice propositional fallacy.

You don't need to try it, to see the differences, and if you are going to try it, you will see the difference, because you will have only 1 option, of the 2 you have with a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Just what am I reading, It does not show what's supposed to be shown but instead showing this...(⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠ ⁠)⁠ノ⁠⌒⁠┫⁠ ⁠┻⁠ ⁠┣⁠ ⁠┳

Dex-chan lover
I read spoilers saying it'd be traps, but was thinking like, adults, not shotas. :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread