Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
I am still here just to understand the weird bugs MC has named

@TheManBuck
"This chapter makes a point to say, "it's okay for straight guys to fuck men sometimes"

This is actually a real phenomenon that really exists in real life. There are straight guys who sleep with guys while remaining straight. You can google it. Guardian has article on it.
The difference is that they do not have any romantic attraction, and pretty much use their partner as a sex toy/substitute for a women/method of relief.

Also, MC is definitely not a zero on kinsley scale.

Dex-chan lover
I was curious about what the discution here at this chapter, that quite interresting ^^

@TheManBuck

It also gets funnier.

One could claim that cross-dressing boys are... transgenders. I mean, they identify as girls, no?
That would instantly make the manga a SJW material, because one of popular slogans is "trans women are women too".
In that scenario if MC refused to have fun with the tomgirls, they'd be an evil TERF, but accepting to have fun with them would make them a good person who accepts them self-identification without prejudice. Also it would imply that MC is still straight.

Fun, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
oh, so it crass dress boys? not cute girls?

dwnVdHf.jpg

THIS IS A FUCKING TRAP MY EYE OH GOD MY EYE!!!

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, the fact that he has found a companion that is just as silly as him in this world is hilarious.
I hope no one is foolish enough to try taking on Doctor Slime and the Stabbing Tornado at the same time, but I can't help but feel like we'll see that too. XD

Dex-chan lover
The story just keeps getting worse LOL. It's why I cant keep away its like looking at a fatal car crash LOL.

Contributor
Feels like the text and infodumps doubled in this chapter compared to previous ones, though that's probably to be expected with the mecha genre taking the forefront now.

Power Uploader
Lol... "tasted chrysanthemum" is slang for anal sex. Because the anus looks like a flower.

And of course, the "men" they fucks are just girls with dicks. So, still girls for all intent and purpose.

Gay, but not too much yanno.

Users who are viewing this thread