Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
well, that's a totally cheap as f*** tactic from mister "noble"
I mean, sure MC's tactic feels kinda cheap, but, within the established ruleset, it's a valid strategy and it requires better than average skill in mana controls and a good deal of practice
this "noble" just (probably) bribed/blackmailed the damn judge and tricked MC into being physically bound to him from the start of the match

Dex-chan lover
Well, i hope it turns out a wrestling game this time and didnt let Tauro to loose that hand of his opponent.
Then Tauro should make his mana flow in the exterior of that opponent golem and make it inside in the opponent pilots like what did he do in the brothels.
Now realizing such a knight was always in heat inside the pilot whenever something was touch in armour suit, he will be piss off by how sensual his feeling during the fight...

Dex-chan lover
When that girl said she had a strategy against him I expected her to distract him by upskirting. Slightly disappointed.

Man fuck these old heads and their outddated battle doctrine, you are supposed to train for going to the battlefield not fucking flashy gladiatorial matches;
*If you aren't supposed to be there then don't be there
*If you are there dont be seen
*If you are seen don't be spotted
*If you are spotted don't get shot at
*If you are shot at dont get hit
*If you are hit dont get penetrated
*If you are penetrated dont fucking explode

Dex-chan lover
Ah, i thought they piloted the golems, but they are actually remote controlling them. That explains a lot.

@AAASSS1 oooh lmao that guy from there 😂 ty

@ShionVaynex ty. yea, that's why i used boxing example... if purely a match without corruption, to win with infighting or outboxing within the ring shouldn't even matter. some can prefer plant feet down n slug each other to see who can take more hits, some can prefer using footwork to dodge attacks and aim for counter punches to use opponent's strength against em... no doubt whichever style require its own talents n skillsets thru practice... but at the end of the day they're both fighting each other in that small ring no?
in this case tho: them hatin, degrading mc by telling themselves n/or sharing it to others even tho mc is still fighting in the ring to win... n maybe even resort to havin the referee/judge try to rig the match is disgusting. is that not double standard n projecting? 🤔i find it more amazing that the country's not destroyed yet with that mindset lol... unless the whole world there is like that 😱😱

it make sense now if that guy is from that guild and is foreshadowed like that 😁 thx. it's all coming together 😆

Dex-chan lover
I will repeat myself: all these salty knight trainees are retarded. Theres nothing 'unfair' or 'dirty' on a battle, specially on a war. If you are fighting to survive and to defend the country suck it up and beat the enemy no matter what you need to do to achieve this goal. In a real fight his shots will be actual magic projectiles and will destroy/kill the enemies. Also real battles start as soon as you spot the enemy, you wont be shaking hands with them before you start.

Fucking dirty cheating nobles. Can't let Taro use his advantage huh. He really is going to lose now easily.

My god what idiocy. The magic knights are a military operation right? Then they should be applauding Tauro's abilities! There isn't "honor" on the battlefield. He would be incredibly vital in any military operation, with his mobility and range.

That isn't even a dishonorable strategy! It's not like he broke their armor before the fight, like someone cheating would do. He used a ranged attack, like a bow and arrow, which I'm sure is used in this kingdom. But if it isn't then they deserve to be taken over by that drug-empire.

Thanks for the chapter!
Good tactic by the girl but should've considered her mobility and speed as he was able to quickly move to a position with an unobstructed angle that she couldn't block in time. That judge is definitely showing favoritism and bad manners. Ordering a handshake that's never been done before so could start the duel while both are at point blank range instead of the set distance apart just because doesn't like MC's tactics should be punished. Also, rather than calling MC's tactics cowardly should find out why he's using such tactics rather than making assumptions. Besides, his way there's less wear and tear on his knight's armor and equipment from damage.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, they probably have a rather medieval way of thinking when it comes to war doctrine so utilizing our modern war doctrine comes off as scummy. Still infuriating to see him lambasted though.

Users who are viewing this thread