Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

@oshi3

Head of the merchant guild, the old man behaving like a goblin in the fake street brothel, who owns a merchant knight unit and hates paying for damages to it

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand how people can find his way of fighting useless... That you find it distasteful or not noble enough I'm okay with that but thinking it's useless? wtf? "In a real battle when he can run anywhere he wants unscathed, shooting the opponent will only make their robots unusable and defenseless !" Yeah, destroying opponents from a safe position is such a bad tactic... :/

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I get it now ... Noble = Stupid ... Got it! They can keep their nobility and the MC will keep his life ... at the end of the day, natural selection will take its course.

The MC uses stick and move tactics in ALL areas ... even the brothels. He doesn't go to the same ones often and when he does he chooses his sexual battles so that he 'Wins" in the end.

Now get back in those brothels MC ... those hoes aren't gonna finish themselves off ... or will they? LOL.

Dex-chan lover
the author really do whatever they want with the settings....

to make CQC a cliche standard of knights where real knights should also be schooled in tactics and whatnot....

It's fine if just some pigheaded idealistics nobles have this CQC=knightly, but to make everybody believes that? utter nonsense.

@Temeraire

the mecha here aren't technological marvel, more like golem X magitech...

that said, I do agree the swords and guns in the story are kinda out of sync with the setting....

@no168_92 It's not so unrealistic for all 'prestigious knights' to have a disdain for ranged weaponry and combat. In 11th-12th century Europe, it's pretty easy to find what equates to modern day shit talking, about bows and crossbows. To the point where they tried to get crossbows banned, as a cruel and inhumane weapon, in modern terms.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A
Heh. Even when I watch old movies these days, and I see people kissing / hugging / in a party, I can't help but think: "But, there's a plague! They cannot--!!"
Truly mind fucked.

@Silvernius that's good to know what is up with what that sniffling guy is doing at the end is he messing with the ML bot
find it hard to believe the noble would go along with that because of pride and any time they fought before he easily wins.

Aggregator gang
Shitty cheating judges. Shit is the same all over.

@temeraire
Smart enough to build mecha, not smart enough to build a tank, which has all the advantages and none of the weakneses of mecha.

Dex-chan lover
What? Mecha-handholding!?

hentai.jpg

@Kuroageha *breates in* Okay, here we go...

Even when the fight starts, Tauro's opponent lets him go and then gets back to a certain distance, showing that acknowledges Tauro's strength. Despite Tauro losing in the end, he was able to do quite a bit of damage. Sadly, when the results were posted, Tauro was ostracized, even by the guy who ultimately wanted him in the order in the first place.

He went back to regular routine of selling potions, feeding his bug buddies and when his fellow pilot brought him into another brothel, that's when they encounter the two female pilot candidates. Tauro basically fucks the ponytailed one and finds out that she was brainwashed by the male elf prostitute she liked... at least in her head.

Later on, Tauro is introduced to the head of the Merchant Guild and was shown their own exclusive Knight unit. He wanted Tauro to pilot it after seeing his fighting style which values ranged combat and staying OUT of trouble, as opposed to the "honorable" shit of going melee and possibly wrecking the unit, which has actually happened a lot and it costs a lot to repair the one Knight unit they have.

Uh, yea, that shouldn't be allowed, since the default start is way in the back, so...yea, someone is gonna get beat.

Dex-chan lover
Asshole judge. Also, I think that noble boy might just let him back off instead of attacking right away, to make it fair.

Users who are viewing this thread