Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Here I'm thinking... this academy is a load of crap.

Dex-chan lover
Konel and Tarou, birds of a feather. No wonder they are friends.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter!

the other girl talking about mc being a pervert when she works in the industry lol...is not right to step on someones tail when you have a tail of your own.

They somehow have to pay for their brothel visits at the elfs place. And as far as I get it, this one is non sexual, just a personal fan service.

Dex-chan lover
If he can't conquer them with his mech, he definitely can with his technique as Dr slime

Dex-chan lover
MC has all this power, but he's a total wack.

They want the NEET readers to emphasize and identify with the MC, probably.

Group Leader
@DrDuckling The potion making was only for him to earn some cash, he has so much now he doesn't need to focus on it, hence the brothel raids and the Mech piloting.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever you say, my girl in this series would be Pony-san...
She grab my stick, ehem.... i mean heart....
My stick..... hmmm, heart has been pulsating over her...
Pony-san is the best girl for me...

great sportsmanship. But I try to remember if he ever asked or talked with any staff member about the pain he feels in the mech. Because as far as I understand it, it comes from his attunment with mana and the mech, others do not feel that pain when getting hit.

Dex-chan lover
What a crappy academy that doesn't even acknowledge the pros of hit-and-run and skirmishes, when a real war happens, they'll definitely all die out.

What kind of military decides who gets to be a military pilot through a tournament anyway?

There's a reason that no one does it that way in modern militaries, and that's because even the best pilots can be a liability on the battlefield if they don't have the proper disposition.

Users who are viewing this thread