Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@getnikkoo becouse of his fightning style where he run and shoot from distance, as you saw it was badly received and called cowardly and they probably didn't want to destroy the knight image where you fight in close combat with "honour". Probably the blad guy got pressed by higher ups to not allow him to participate.

Also wtf is that school, they allow students to sell their body to get money? :D

Fed-Kun's army
@Hejti prostitution is not seen as something bad in that world. They have superior conception and anti disease capabilities. Than IRL.

It's as normal as drinking alcohol there.

@Hezkezl
It has nothing to do with the characters, I've read thousands of stories, I don't develop feelings for characters, let alone secondary characters
If he talks like that here he does the same in real life, or at least he has that kind of thinking

and this kind of thinking is stupid, because he doesn't apply it to himself, surely because he's a man and he thinks that a man can do imoral things, but not a woman

@conscript117
Compare what is comparable, yes she pays men to sleep with her, yes she sells her body to pay for studies and have fun, but that doesn't make her a pervert
And go see the definition of the word you used, maybe you realize what you said

"I already said what I wanted so please dont bother replying because I wont." lol me too, so please dont bother replying because I wont because I have no more arguments like you.

4c9hqp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hmm so is mecha a dead end? Or was the test only just for some kind of elite squad? Maybe there will be a monster attack and he saves the day with his techniques? Or, no more mecha and he focuses on his insect friends?

Fed-Kun's army
That moment when everybody screamed "It's You!?"

--
@captain_crunch
Dont worry, there is no way the mech route will end like this, it should come back sooner or later...

@Says
Why does it looks like those people want your @ss? XD

Dex-chan lover
Bruh you serious?? He got penalized for getting third with his far more practical way of fighting? Before I was like okay whatever these shitty nobles are just shitty nobles. But now to actually take him out is just unfair.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ... he's gonna beat that box like he beat your "bot" ... earlier. Also, I guess they have no problem fucking the same guys that they train with ... as long as they are paying customers. Then again, this is so normal in this world that no one would even bat an eye. Now get to climbing the ranks MC ... Do US proud (and by US I mean ME), LOL.

Dex-chan lover
What if...a different/rival country that appraises results over chivalry noticed his skills and fighting style, and headhunted him?

So who only gets destroyed and who gets to retire.

A side note who does sex work and doesnt fear Dr Slime?

Users who are viewing this thread