Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@Gauvain people don't realize that if you can support yourself getting paid well to do the easiest job there is, then why not do it? Still, I imagine many women and men are tricked into working in the sex industry, but considering how many brothels there are sex is extremely normalize unlike plenty of our countries. Sex is more normalized in European countries (for the most part) to the point prostitution and brothels are legal. It may be in part that the Cultures in Europe have been close for so long and realize sex is important to many and it is safer and more profitable to regulate and tax it rather than have people do it illegally. It makes it harder when super strict immigrants start to come where the women are oppressed and the men are hypocrites

Dex-chan lover
MC should just pack up and go to another kingdom, fuck these people, he shouldn't be supplying these fuckers with healing potions.

Dex-chan lover
I read the prior complaints about the mecha sections and I didn't understand them. Having now seemingly finished that arc and the payoff that I'm going to get with the school chicks. I mean totally worth it!

Fed-Kun's army
While it's shit he got booted its not like he was thee best there was anyway. He just liked the idea of mechs and I doubt he woulda liked the idea of being at the beck and call of the crown or being sent in to die.

Dex-chan lover
rant about tournament:
So the competition was to select students to recommend to the military. The top rankers would be given a chance to participate in training with the military. The students would get some exposure that would help later when they apply to the military Mech squad as well as the opportunity to pilot real Mech's.

So in other words this is a reward/incentive program for the students, and a selection program for the school to recommend to the military.

That being said these students are to be w/o a doubt the "Best" the school has to offer and carry the reputation of the school. Even though the MC won the right to participate the school does not feel comfortable sending him as a representative. If the school truly had a problem with his fighting style they should have said or done something sooner. Like changing the rules of the matches to favor close combat, or outright banning it altogether. Or they honor the tournament and change the rules for next time. You do some thing before or after not in the middle.

Imagine the first kickboxer being disqualified from the finals of a boxing tournament for using his legs. Despite entering and making it to the finals no problem.
TLDR: The school is being hypocritical and dishonoring the agreement of the tournament to save face.

New topic:
Since he was disqualified form participating despite making 3rd of 4. Who is the 5th place ranker that will replace him in the training? Will the noble say or do anything when he finds out?

How far will the MC go with the female students? If he utterly destroys them, they will be out for a week. There is a chance pony tail girl was ranker # 5 and soon to go and participate in the training. So if he goes to far he would not only receive backlash from the brothel but possibly the school too.

Dex-chan lover
finally we ended gundam training arc and move onto "training chapter" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
@Gauvain Going SJW for a fictional character is a whole new level of low. Nowhere did he claim that the MC isn't a pervert or the woman is a pervert or that 'man can do immoral things, but not a woman', you are putting words in his mouth to support your own argument.

Dex-chan lover
I read too many hentai with different tag, so i can say this to the all SJW in this comment, Japan dont give a d*mn about western SJW

that judge n bald guy....... fkn dickheads, seal em n other similar ppl like em in a near full latrine pit for 2 weeks pls. kthxbai.

kudos to that noble opponent and koneel. hahah dr slime meeting that girl there.... interesting, will he get in the way of a big conspiracy again like that time with the empire guys? this guy get to train mana control n somehow dealing justice out unknowingly by havin happy times in brothels 🤣lewd mc training/power up approach 😂 it's like those chinese dual cultivation or sex cultivation stuff. i like the win-win approach here 😏

Users who are viewing this thread