Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

While I don't see any issue with his fighting style if the real golems have actual giant weapons, his issue would be easily solved by using a spear and learning some martial arts, there's no move other pilot can make that'd be troublesome to block or deflect given his mana control and considering most opponents move kinda like being in jello, it'd be a perfect solution. . .

Fed-Kun's army
I want to try to read the novel version, anyone know what chapter should I read to get the continuation from the latest chapter of this manga?

Chapter 19 on WN doesn't seems to the same as the one in the manga.

Wasn't Koneel regarded as one of the strongest/best, most popular knights in the kingdom? Wonder how these people calling MC a coward would react knowing that he was the one who told him to do it

Dex-chan lover
@Scrwd
I wonder how he will handle his duties in the merchant guild. I assume they want hired muscle to protect the goods? Unless he's some sort of scout/sniper, his fighting style of hit and run is disadvantageous if the enemy goes straight for the goods.

Double-page supporter
@SatouPendragonlvl313
I havent read that far ahead yet so i cant tell you for sure. However, unless the enemy fully intends on destroying the goods, which is highly unlikely since what's the point of robbing in the first place, his tactics will make it so that the enemy is unable to do anything until they deal with him. And a convoy will never be just him either, so there's likely to be other teammates staying near the cart protecting the merchandise while he zips around dealing with enemies

Group Leader
Valhalla sorta just dipped out, not sure what happened but I'm sorry to see a hiatus or potentially an end for them. This manga is one of my secret shames, although I by no means think it's good, I've shot rope on many an occasion to an Eroquis doujin, so I'm not one to throw my convictions to the floor when we're talking dick energy.
I've gotten myself in too deep with these current projects so I can't really spend the time
and frankly, I don't feel good enough
to typeset this.
I could probably translate it though. Wouldn't take too long, just not sure if I want to unless someone's willing to do the legwork with me.
Hit me with a DM if you're interested.

False alarm, good to see a chapter out

Aggregator gang
I lowkey want the MC to just side with the enemy empire and kill all these retards at the academy.

Contributor
This whole arc with them getting angry over a perfectly valid combat tactic in combat training is so bizarre.

@Kwijo I think its just he's using an unorthodox strategy that most people can't use/combat because he has super handling abilities that let him get away with using the strat. So people who are frustrated with the inability to combat him just say he's using a BS strat.

Amusingly, this form of archery is traditional. It's like charging at the enemy with bayonets but loosing every round in your magazine before you get to them. Medieval accounts describe some battles as often becoming multiple simultaneous agglomerations of tightly-packed people engaged in absurdly close-quarters melees... but in these melees, bows were perfectly acceptable and quite common. Consider: if sledgehammers and throwing knives are typical, in infrequent, preferences in modern short-range sidearm combat, then it isn't too far fetched that, when facing an enemy whose fastest response to you throwing stuff at him be to sprint in your general direction, then of course a bow would be more favorable to the medieval infantryman than it would be to the modern infantryman.

Now, somersaulting over your enemy for a headshot probably didn't happen too often....

@TheLastTLK there was one skirmish in the Napoleonic wars where two batallions (or equivalent... maybe companies) were both wandering in thick and heavy fog. When, all at once, the fog cloud passed either party by, they found their respective foe approximately five feet away. A brutal melee ensued that had something to do with the capture of an Artillery post that was later abandoned after both companies retreated, though one company proudly proclaimed they had whooped their enemy. Pretty dumb but not as dumb as lining up, and definitely not as dumb as the final charge-at-a-walking-pace-against-an-opponent-outnumbering-us of the Old Guard uphill against incessant British fire.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually surprised and disappointed that the super curvy black-haired girl is yet another prostitute.
Was thinking he might actually be able to seduce her, or at worst that other inferior girl.
But as long as they're prozzies, that card is pretty much off the table permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread