Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Really glad that the action was on the ponytail girl and not with the doormat. Almost got a bonrr with all the smug faces.

why not try both, for checking purpose ofc, who knows the big boobs girls got spell too hehe.

Can someone else confirm that I got this right?

The male elf working at a brothel put a spell on this woman, so that she would keep visiting him and partially finance his lifestyle?
To finance said lifestyle, she works part-time at a brothel herself?
The MC was able to deduce this by having sex with her?
Now, not only was the MC able to recognize that she's been manipulated, he was also able to overwrite (remove?) the spell through sex?
Lastly, he apparently knows the elf's face? Like the spell left a mental signature and he was able to read her mind and/or the spell?

Is that all correct?

Aggregator gang
This what we get after millennial years of orc and human enslaving the elves. Then getting their revenge through intercourse which has become a part of their lives. Destroying innocent people future.

Welp, that was just a part of my own imagination. 😂

Aggregator gang
@DizzyDazzle yes. Mc was once also put under brainwash. and is now very careful towards it.
Mc magic control was once as good as that of elfs. now its even better. he can check the body by magic sense and by stimulating the body. thats how he can detect the bad drugs.

the magic use is a suggestion type of brainwash. where key words are imprinted in someone's head and the person starts to think that in the back of their head.

example, 'come back next week.' is set.
the person under will then want to, ''come back next week.'' and will work towards that happening.

their is 4 ways to break the spell.
1 is having the caster stop it. as magic has something like a fingerprint. the caster can undo the casting in such spells.
2 is to dispel it with status healing magic or potion.
3 is to override it with a stronger spell.
4 is to override it by stimuli. any thing that brings hard emotions. shock, pleasure, satisfaction. or even mental satisfaction.

to be honest. Elfs has always been a Racist race. always thinking they are superiors to other races.
and this world where std`s are practically non existent. and with 100% baby prevention. even afterwards with just a snap of your fingers.

@DizzyDazzle
-Yes. Like elder lich puts spell on MC in early chapters.
-Yes.
-I guess not. I remember the girl talked about the elven guy and his finances in her trance after MC satisfies her.
-Yes. MC can see her weak points and found out that her weak point is moved to where only elven men can touch. With monk's fist, he reaches there and releases her curse (?). I dont remember what is the main cause of removing brainwashing (status removal spell maybe)
-He does not know his face but girl might talk about how he looks.
Even though, girl looks like talk very brief moment; actually she explains lot of things.

I have read the novel translations but I forgot and might misunderstand things. If you find an error, correct me.

Dex-chan lover
@DizzyDazzle

Well, she supposedly said she didn't want to kiss because of the elf and the other stuff.
He's very sensitive to magic, so he could probably detect it.
The one thing i'm a bit sceptical about is him actually seeing the other elf somehow, but that doesn't actually have to be true, as he could've just recalled any elf he's met / her actually saying his name, and him knowing the elf.

We've already seen he'll fuck traps, so will the author go far enough he'll fuck that elf to establish dominance? You never know with this series lol

Users who are viewing this thread