Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

Aggregator gang
So it went from sexy story about a potion dealer who seemed to do stuff like open a magic pussy gate and take down a criminal syndicate
To a military story about a perv who peaks up skirts, goes to gay brothels (even tho he insists he's straight lol) and goes to seemingly rapey mass orgys ... Also mind control, drugging and apparently elf supremacy??

Everyone loved this manga, until that chapter with the traps, then all the sudden everyone is SJW lol

Man, people on the comment section are too petty and closed minded to distinguish fiction from real life.

@Jzc136 seems like more people care about the fact that it was pedophilia than the fact that they were traps

Also, imo most people don’t like it because it abruptly went from pseudo-Ishuzoku Reviewers to shitty generic mecha/school life rip off

Dex-chan lover
Where's the Mecha tag? this WAS an smug,comedy manga, now is a gundam shit

Are we at the end of the raws? Does anyone know if this mech shit is just an arc or the main thrust going forward?

I really don't get the hate people have for him using ranged magic in a mech. Adventurers and soldiers use bows and offensive magic surely, so why is it so looked down upon here? doesn't really make sense...

@Innuendo

it s very simple. his fighting style required a lot of mana and that s mean that other people can t do the same things no matter what they do.

Where do the mecha come from? Where is this story going? I wonder if the editor knows what he's doing.

Dex-chan lover
I have read hentai that made more sense than this one. The worldbuilding is just such nonsense and the author seeemingly can't make up his mind. "More brothels than foodstores, everyones working in the sex industrie for no good reason ( how do they even find customers) aaaaaannnnnnnnnnd mechas"! Just wtf...

Group Leader
I've read hentai that make more sense than 80% of manga. That doesn't really say anything meaningful.

Users who are viewing this thread