Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

While entertaining this does feel incredibly sad.
Basic guy goes to fantasy land and gets a special ability. I really don't understand why the Japanese manga writers think God owes them anything.
This time the MC is a whore-monger with healing abilities. That's all you need to know.

Double-page supporter
Isekai. Mizuryu Kei. Butcha-U.
That's what we call a triple right there. On that basis alone I will read this series until the bitter end.

For a genre that is fundamentally self-indulgent this is the most honest isekai I've seen.

Dex-chan lover
It might be a double-standard because of the artist, but I can say I love this much more than some other borderline eromangas created by other eromangakas released on non-ero magazine. I honestly really dislike those non-eromangas with eromanga plot.

For a bordeline manga, this one sure is funny. Even more so than 99% of mangas with comedy as the main plot. šŸ˜‚

This one wasnā€™t for me, while a fan of the harem genre the fact he seemed to spend that time with prostitutes was a breaking factor, I much prefer any romance to be about love not paying someone for it for that reason I only read the first chapter and stopped

Many people may not realize but this manga is based on a R-18 novel adapted to be R-15 so its very understandable to have that kind of content, but I do also agreed have more variety on the story will sure be enjoyable to read

Contributor
Second volume cover, someone with mod power add it
m7sebIj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
novel illustrations by mizuryu key and manga adaptation by butcha-u ... damn~~ that author must be super proud šŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread