Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

The heck I almost thought its from Knight's and Magic then I just skimmed thinking its from a different manga and saw the face of the MC😂

Dex-chan lover
MC can't get STDs because his magic potion are all powerful.
The story will have mecha from now on, but will keep the brothels, is 2 man romance packed together.
looking at some spoilers he will become recognized as a able pilot but for his poor background there will be troubles, there should be a tournament for new pilots, he is good in it but seems like the judges will fail him with bulllshit rules after he won against a noble, the elves were using sex mind control to make people dependant on them and get infrmation for the elf kingdom, MC discovers it and breaks it forcing them to go away

Group Leader
Just attack Knights and Magic to this series after this chapter and you have this arc.

Dex-chan lover
I second the motion to add the Mecha tag to the manga. Also here's to hoping this isn't all just set up for cockpit sex and he also "battles" giant female warriors and defeats Kaiju with excalibur.

Contributor
@Grenzoocoon
humpdam.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How can those women be so weak so they need to pause several days/weeks? In hentais there is so much fucking they would probably die. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen a story swap it's genre this fast since Hitman Reborn.

Users who are viewing this thread