Semantic Error - Ch. 17.5 - Christmas Special

Ahhhh, Sangwoo and his noona are the cutest!!! Père Noël is Father Christmas though, not grandpa Santa. lol.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks as always for this chapter! It was so cute seeing them as child.
And you're planning to work on the novel? Amaziiing!

Aw, they're so tiny!! Thanks for the translation! You're hard work is appreciated a lot, so don't worry about the time.

THE HORROR OF CLEANING THOSE PAGES!!!!! (AND YOUR SUPERB SKILLS SHOWING THANK YOU VERY MUCH 💓💓💓)

Looking forward to the novel tl 💋💋💋💋💋

Thank you so much for all your time and effort!! It's always such a delight when this updates 💕

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work! Who the heck is giving you a hard time? Impatient, spoiled brats. This chapter was cute. Poor Sangwoo. I feel like he'd instantly get along with Jaeyoung's brother LOL Can you imagine the jealousy?

@jlc ikr! The nerve! 😤 And I also think Sangwoo and Jaeyoung's brother would get along really well lmao. It's kind of funny how practical they were as children compared to their older siblings

baby sangchu so cute (◍ ´꒳` ◍) i love that the twin wanted those old school pencil sharpeners, i'd love to have gotten that when i was a kid. i love stationery ^^)

thanks for all the hard work guys, dont mind those entitled brats, we're lucky you guys are sharing this work with us to begin with. people seem to forget that this is Very Much So voluntary work.

LMAO so cute!! Also, thanks for the translations! Also, the novel translations sounds exciting! Looking forward to it!

its funny how we come from the same parents but we re so different. My sister and i are only a year apart ; we disagree on pretty much everything. i always wonder if she was swithced aat birth lol

Group Leader
I translated, cleaned, and typeset something for the first time recently and I'm never complaining about updates again. Thanks for your hard work.

Group Leader
I forgot he had a twin! Was this ever mentioned before?
Also they’re so cute that tooth gap

Group Leader
Thank you for your hard work!! Please always take your time and don't mind those demanding beggars. We really appreciate the quality of your work and it always make waiting worth it.

looking forward to the novel translations, thank you so much for doing this really T___T your team is the best!!

this is so goddamn cute!!! idk if it just slipped my mind, but oml i had no idea jaeyoung had such a cute twin! adorable, i hope we meet him in the manhwa soon. i'd love to see jaeyoung jealous over sangwoo and his twin vibing IMMEDIATELY.

omg so excited for novel translations, thanks you scanlation team! the quality is so good the english edits look SEAMLESS

Users who are viewing this thread