Semantic Error - Ch. 19

Thank you for your hard work!!! I might just wait for the official to catch up on future chapters before paying for a subscription tho, which is probably gonna take long 😅

Thanks for your work till now! I guess I'm gonna have to look what that manta is...But I feel like I'm just gonna pay for this one monthly lol, the new platforms usually have a very limited collection...And I pay for 3, no, 4 already...

I'm honestly kinda surprised this manhwa was picked up for translation at all given the controversy seen in the comments alone. It definitely seems like a big risk.

Just as it was getting good, what a shame. 😭

I’m not willing to pay for a site I don’t care about just for one manhwa so thanks so much for all your hard work up to this point!!

Thank you for the hard work in bringing us the story so far! I’ve liked the shift in their relationship (mainly cuz red jacket guy stopped being so damn annoying grrrrr) and definitely want to keep reading it. Sigh.... looks like I will sign up for another manhwa/manga site 😭 Lol but seriously, I’m happy to hear that there’s going to be an official English translation. Thanks again for all the chapters!!

Thank you for your amazing work up until this point!! I'm so grateful for you showing us how fantastic this series is and I can't wait to finally support it in English 💕

@Clameron I have an impression that the series is decently popular tho so the official eng was expected, anyway it also has an animated episode too

Thanks for updating!! I'm not really used to use another website but yeah life is boring and Thanks again translators!

Thank you! For all you nice work in this until now.

This will be the first time I'll pay for manhwa site, is such a nice story... But I'll wait until it ends, I can't pay every month :( so, no Semantic Error in a long time for me u_u.
Someone knows what is about the novel?
I mean, there is a group doing it or will be official too...?

Thank you guys for the chapters until now! Great quality scanlations, will miss u guys! Might look into the officials,, but will wait a few months for them to catch up... first time purchasing subscription but this story is so cute

thank you much for sharing this story with us...it’s sad to hear that you guys will be dropping this but at the same time it’s great news that it’s finally being licensed...thanks again for sharing up to here!

I can finally use my manta subscription i was curious on what it was so i did and had really nothing to read so i guess ill wait

Users who are viewing this thread