Semantic Error - Ch. 8

Group Leader
I mean I would be upset too, but being outside of the situation I can realize that he did everything possible to make losing out on graduating a real possibility. I mean, didn't Chu Sangwoo just bullshit the presentation and STILL passed? Come on man, put up a little effort and actually join in. No need to go abroad, ensure you graduate.

The sunbae is just a piece of shit person.
He randomly got obsessed with a dude.
Didn't even try to graduate. He should have attended his classes and I'm pretty sure he didn't have a junior attend only 1 class.. there probably were others too.
When he gets caught, he blames the dude that had to do 4 times the amount of work than anyone else.
Then he out of spite starts harassing his junior that clearly wants nothing to do with him.
And he failed like 1 class. If he wanted to graduate fast he would have just redone the class and fucked off but nooooo. He keeps following the dude to every class just to be a bitch.
What a pitiful asshole!

I agree! Also, I feel like it went from him being pissed, to him acting like a grade schooler who wants his crush to notice him. Now that we can see his POV it seems like a weird way of getting his crushes attention, I’ll bet a very round about inappropriate way. 😅

I KNEW HE WANTED TO BE NOTICED 😂 this petty sunbae has a cute side huh
his neck fetish is strong and he totally wants his attention haha

speaking from a neurodivergent perspective, sangwoo is deeefinitely on the autism spectrum. he's high functioning and it's pretty obvious tbh. the unintentional arrogance, the lack of social cue pickups, the study immersion to the point of forgetting ur surroundings, the strict personal views, heck, the face blindness. i feel for the guy, even though him being rude to part time workers annoyed me. paired with this loud and sly dude, it's gonna be a difficult pair to pull off lol. but im intrested, cuz red/blue pairings r my fav

I really like the alternate POVs, they’re fun to read.
& Sangwoo shaking in disbelief at the end was the cutest, lmao.

Well yeah, and we already know that he KNOWS he fucked up and Sangwoo is not at fault here, so now it's just him being in the "notice me, senpai" mode lol
But I don't know why I can't really hate him. What he's doing is totally shitty, but if he wants to be noticed by a guy like Sangwoo he kinda needs to be more persistent, like it's been said in the comments here, Sangwoo has some characteristics of ASD. I might be wrong about approaching people like that, but anyway it's kinda works for all people. You meddle in their routine and then they can't stop thinking about you. I don't say it's really healthy but well, we all have flaws.

Hmmm, Jaeyoung kinda annoys me (esp when he was all mad about not graduating, like bruh- it’s your bad) but I don’t completely hate the guy. I think it’s kinda funny that he’s doing these strange roundabout tactics to get Sungwoo’s attention lol. Talk about desperation. I do feel bad for Sungwoo- I feel that he’s gonna get really bent out of shape cuz of Jaeyoung. Man these two are so opposite... it’ll be interesting to see how their relationship progresses.

Thanks for translating!! Just wanted to add some positivity in the comments because I’m throughly enjoying this manga so far, and I get so excited whenever there’s a new chapter.

They both have really strong personalities, and while I understand the criticisms, I kind of love their dynamic. Also, knowing this is BL, I’m very interested to see how the author will believably transition their relationship from antagonistic to romantic. Will it be a fine line between love and hate sort of thing with purely physical attraction & sexual tension that leads to hooking up and/or a gradual change in perception by learning about each other’s positive qualities or...?

They’re already genuinely impressed by each other’s creative talents based on the project interview, so I’m looking forward to where that story line goes and whatever happens next.

Sangwoo reminds me so much of myself few years ago before I started nursing school. Always having same routine, having a hard time remembering faces, choosing to stay alone... I have a soft spot for him.

I didn't know people hated Jaeyoung that much. He's typically the kind of guy I hated at school, but like cold hearted or flirty MC, they're kind of interesting and endearing in webtoon/manga. What they are make the dynamic between them is so interesting to follow. It's not just a typical story of a antisocial guy and a popular guy. The context make it entertaining.

Anyway I look forward each new release to see how their relashionship will grow.

Thanks for the hard work! I don't mind waiting though I look up at the raw

@victoriareadsmanga I hope it's the latter scenario. For Sangwoo's side for sure, since he's kind of guy that will never be blinded by love/attraction.

Thanks for the upload, this is really a nice story, fresh air to the convention around.
Even the comment box is interesting!

i agree with the comments defending jaeyoung — it’s difficult to hate him although if i met him irl i probably would lmao. since it’s a webcomic and he’s the love interest we’ll probably see a lot of character growth anyway.

This is just too funny!! Gosh somehow this is quite a refreshing story for me...i’m excited for how the story develops further! Thank you so much for sharing this chapter!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

For people who were thinking why can’t he just push the bag away:

No ! he can’t just put the bag away ; its about being courteous to people who got there first. Respect !

Users who are viewing this thread